BRP Rotax 90 hp four-stroke. Sportjet 395
Basic data of the Williams 395 Sportjet
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:395 Sportjet
- Motorization:BRP Rotax 90 hp four-stroke
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2021
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:12.96 feet
- Width:5.81 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
New Williams Sportjet 395
Construction year 2020
Jet propulsion engine : BRP Rotax brand - Power 90 hp
Floaters : Carbon White
Upholstery: Diamond Meteor
Ideal as a dinghy for a motor or sailing yacht.
With this Turbojet you will have a special experience due to the phenomenal sailing characteristics: acceleration, speed and course stability are the key features.
You have 24 months (after commissioning) Delta Watersport warranty, so extra security with the purchase of this tender.
We would like to invite you to visit our showroom from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Trial sailing is also possible, but we kindly ask you to make an appointment.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Williams Jet Tenders
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Draught: 35 cm
- Displacement: 360 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Berths: fixed: 0