B.P.M. Ionic 144Pk 1970. Rare Guido Abbata Villa d'Este in beautiful condition from a private collection
Basic data of the Guido Abbate Villa D'Este
- Seller:Connect Yachtbrokers
- Model:Villa D'Este
- Motorization:B.P.M. Ionic 144Pk 1970
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1959
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:19.23 feet
- Width:5.68 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Spain
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 86.906 VAT Paid (€ 99.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Pim van Putten
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
From a private collection, a very strange piece by Guido Abbate, kept from his first owner in a great condition now for sale.
The unit has been restored (Not fully renewed), keeping most of the original wood and just replaced the parts and woods that really needed to, in order to keep the originality on the whole. Fully disassembled and assembled back with brand new windshield rubbers, inox screws, proles, upholstery and so on.
The engine is a four cylinder "B.P.M. IONIC 144 HP" build in 1970 with all the documents and in full working condition.
It comes with fiberglass on top of the wooden hull, an improvement for a use in open waters, giving more rigidity and durability. The boat has been recently painted with several layers of high quality varnish.
Now ready to be used for the first time in years since the restoration for it's new owner.
Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions you may have. This is weird opportunity to acquire a truly classic wooden boat for one of the best and well known italian shipyards from it's time.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 40 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0