The FOILER has a hybrid diesel-electric propulsion system. Experience a unique sense of tranquillity and comfort at high speeds
Basic data of the Enata Foiler
- Seller:Connect Yachtbrokers
- Motorization:The FOILER has a hybrid diesel-electric propulsion system
- Category:Superyacht motor
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2019
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Quiet, electric motorboating
- Length:31.50 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Dubai
- Price:£ 864.696 VAT Not paid (€ 990.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Pim van Putten
Looking for something head-turning everywhere you go, then continuous reading;
Experience a unique sense of tranquillity and comfort at high speeds.
Anchored in the water by four powerful foils, the FOILER is both extremely stable and immune to wave interference. Driving the FOILER is surprisingly easy and effortless, and the subtle luxury will make any sailing session a relaxing and memorable experience.
Raise your standards and sail above the waves at 40 knots in full comfort.
With an avant-garde propulsion system combining two diesel and electric 320HP BMW engines, and ENATA's custom electric torpedoes, the FOILER is redefining sailing and day cruising.
The hydro-foiling system, enabling the boat to fly 1.5m above the water, provides an unmatched experience, where speed and reactivity are the centre-pieces.
Let's admit it. With her retractable foils, futuristic design, unique presence and bold extravagance, the FOILER will probably create a little drama in your life... but who wouldn't want that?
Click here for more information
- Designer: Enata
- Shipyard: Enata
- CE-category: B
- CE max weight: 1,000 kg
- Passenger capacity: 8
- Minimum height: 230 cm
- Draught: 60 cm
- Maximum draught: 190 cm
- Minimum draught: 60 cm
- Waterline length: 930 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Rudder: Double
Garage dimensions 10x3.3x2.8m
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: BMW
- Power: 2x 320 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Stern drive
- Max speed: 40 knots
- Range: 260 naut. miles
The FOILER has a hybrid diesel-electric propulsion. The two BMW inboard engines drive two generators providing the electrical power. Two electrical torpedoes deliver the power that then propels the boat.