optically and technically in good condition
Basic data of the Portier Runabout 1957 V8 185HP
- Seller:Classic Boats Amsterdam
- Model:Runabout 1957 V8 185HP
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1957
- Length:20.34 feet
- Width:7.22 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 69.325 VAT Paid (€ 77.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bart Mikmak
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Here's a boat that you only encounter once in your life. This is a 1957 Portier Special Runabout, built in Switzerland. Commissioned to Portier AG in Meilen, located near Lake Zurich. The boat has been completely restored, and brought back to its original condition in 1957. The aim of the restoration has been to preserve the boat as original as possible for the future. And it worked.
Last Bootholland show in January 2020 in The Netherlands, the boat was on display in Leeuwarden, where many people dreamed away behind the wheel. Now is your chance to cherish this boat and give it your TLC.
• Runabout, barrel back.
• Valuation report available 95,000 EUR.
• Honduras mahogany, original, quarter sawn.
• Total restoration, bottom renewed, bruynzeel plywood.
• New oak keel, new transom.
• Stoppani lacquered, 21 times.
• Deck re-inlaid with new ash and limba wood.
• Ford Interceptor 185HP, petrol, V8, 292 CU, had a total overhaul.
• Stewart Warner instrumentation.
• Naturally reupholstered and everything re-chromed.
• New electricity.
• Extra engine available for the future.
Contact us if you are seriously interested. This is your chance.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Portier
- Draught: 30 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Ford Interceptor
- Model: 185
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 185 hp