in great condition
Basic data of the Riva Junior
- Seller:Classic Boats Amsterdam
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:1967
- Last refit:2008
- Length:18.04 feet
- Width:7.22 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 44.468 VAT Paid (€ 50.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bart Mikmak
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
In great condition Riva Junior.
Boat was built in 1967 and delivered to Monaco.
Overall in great condition, bottom, varnish, decks and sides.
We have restored this Junior a few years ago (2008) in our workshop and then kept inside a boat house in Italy.
Since 2 years back in our harbour and now for sale. Current owner has the boat since 2009.
length 550 x 220 width
Engine 180 HP with the nice V8 Riva sound.
Please see photos for more details. Recent detail photos added.
Click here for more information
- Designer: carlo riva
- Shipyard: riva cantieri
- Hull number: 118
- Draught: 40 cm
- Waterline length: 550 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Type: Inboard
- Model: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 180 hp