Volvo Penta MD6B - 15 hp Inboard. Custom Kimkieler now in the online auction. Anyone can bid until April 24, 2023.
Basic data of the Custom Kimkieler
- Ship's name:Argo
- Motorization:Volvo Penta MD6B - 15 hp Inboard
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1977
- Length:23.62 feet
- Width:7.22 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:860 cm
- Headroom inside:160 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Amsterdam (NL)
- Price:£ 1.334 VAT Paid (€ 1.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
A beautiful Custom Kimkieler sailboat from 1977, a wonderful boat to take on vacation or days out.
The boat has the same sailing characteristics as a classic boat with swords, but with the convenience of fixed bilge keels, so you have no heavy(d) work on board. The shallow draft allows you to sail almost anywhere without getting stuck. This is very comfortable compared to a ship with a fixed keel.
The boat comes without an outboard engine.
- The boat was last out of the water in October 2021 for maintenance and an antifouling treatment. There are no traces of osmosis.
- This boat is sold under general auction conditions.
Click here for more information
- CE max weight: 2,500 kg
- Hull shape: Chine
- Vertical clearance: 8.6 m
- Draught: 60 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 160 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Water tank & material: 40 litre
- Comments: Countertop with sink and faucet.
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Year: 1978
Power: 15 hp
Engine hours: 50
50 running hours after overhaul
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: Consumption half a liter per hour.
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Suzuki DF8A
- Year of the 2nd engine: 2012
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 2
- Power of the 2nd engine: 8 hp
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 20
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Gasoline
- Fuel consumption of the 2nd engine: 5 litre/hour
- Starting type 2nd engine: Manual
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 40 Litre
- Max speed: 10 km/h
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Comments: Volvo Penta in 2012 honed and provided with new pistons. Bought the Suzuki DF8A in 2012 to be able to sail without a diesel engine.
Rig and sails
- Number of masts: 1
- Spars material: Aluminium
- Number of sails: 3
- Main sail:
Condition of sails: good, 4 winches for mainsail and foresail
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Life jackets: