Bowwood engine - 271 HP. The asking price is the starting amount of the online auction. Bid until 25 January 2021 on www.bootveiling.com.
Basic data of the Kromhout Motor 271 PK
- Brand:Kromhout Motor
- Model:271 PK
- Motorization:Bowwood engine - 271 HP
- Category:Multihull motor boat
- Additional category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Year of construction:1967
- Length:3.28 feet
- Width:0.33 feet
- Draught:0 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Terneuzen (NL)
- Price:£ 2.223 VAT Paid (€ 2.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Kromhout Motor 271 HP comes from the Elizabeth Hospital in Breda. The engine was there used as an emergency generator. The engine is in showroom condition according to the owner and has no signs of use which can be seen on the spare parts. Supplied complete engine in parts (excl. block) preserved in wooden boxes. Part of the lot are original workshop books of the Kromhout engine.
The motor fits in the hull offered in another lot, Pieter Beeldsnijder Kotter 52 Casco.
The viewing day for the Kromhout Motor 271 HP on Saturday 23 January 2021 between 10 and 12 hours in Terneuzen (Netherlands).
Click here for more information
- Draught: 10 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Kromhout
- Model: 8TVHD128
- Serial number: 18097
- Year: 1967
- Power: 271 hp
- Fuel: Diesel