Briggs&Stratton 37 EFI - 60 HP. The asking price is the starting amount of the online auction. Bid until 28 September 2020 on www.bootveiling.com.
Basic data of the Airboat Hovercraft 13
- Model:Hovercraft 13
- Ship's name:Glades
- Motorization:Briggs&Stratton 37 EFI - 60 HP
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Additional category:Open boat and rowboat
- Year of construction:2020
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Fast motorboating
- Length:13.78 feet
- Width:6.56 feet
- Draught:0 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:230 cm
- Country: Belgium
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Maaseik (BE)
- Price:£ 9.132 VAT Paid (€ 10.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The base of the Airboat 13 is an HPS catamaran. The boat has an aluminum superstructure with 2 or 3 seats (quick-change system) and is equipped with an emergency stop. The hull of the Airboat 13 consists of a total of 5 separate rooms, which are also protected with an additional bottom plate HMPE1000, so that the Airboat can go over snow and ice even in winter. The Airboat 13 is a unique boat that can be used for fun day trips on the water. The custom built trailer is not part of the sale.
The viewing day for the Airboat HPS ME 13 is Saturday September 26, 2020 between 11 and 14 hours in Maaseik (BE).
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: HPS ME1
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Vertical clearance: 2.3 m
- Draught: 10 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Type: Outboard
- Brand: Briggs&Stratton
- Model: 37EFI
- Year: 2019
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power: 60 kW
- Engine hours: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel tanks:
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 10 Litre
- Voltage: 12V
Motor made by FlandersParamotors.
Navigation and electronics
Speedometer & plotter (via PC) navigation via personal mobil.
Waterproof holder for driver with Navship app.
- Fenders, lines:
- Life buoy:
- Fire extinguisher: