Sold your boat in two months. See the website for details.
Basic data of the Boten Gevraagd Voor De Veiling
- Brand:Boten Gevraagd
- Model:Voor De Veiling
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:onbekend
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Suitable for wheelchair, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:32.81 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Sell your boat
The quickest way to get a fair price for your boat. Bootveiling.com is looking for boats to auction. These can be boats in any price range and category. The condition of the boat does not have to be an obstacle to include the boat in an auction. Our sales percentage in an auction is over 80%, so there is a good chance that we have already sold your boat in the upcoming auction. Bootveiling.com has the largest customer base of boat lovers in the Netherlands. Partly because of this we are the fastest growing platform to sell boats. There are serious bids that many boat owners have been able to sell their boat to their full satisfaction.
What are your advantages?
- You decide whether you accept the highest bid or not
- Your boat will be sold from its own berth
- Bootveiling.com takes care of all communication with potential buyers
- There's only one viewing moment
- Bootveiling.com takes care of the financial processing and transfer documents.
- Selling your boat at Bootveiling.com is 10x cheaper than with a yacht broker.
When selling your boat there will be a viewing before the auction so that interested parties can view your boat. The viewing day takes place on the Saturday prior to the auction from 11 am to 2 pm. So you only have to show the boat to potential boat buyers at one moment. If this viewing moment is not convenient for you, please contact us.
At the end of the auction you have 3 days to decide whether or not to sell (grant) the boat for the highest amount bid. If you accept the bid, we will finalize the sale of the boat. We take care of the financial settlement and the transfer documents. After the transfer of the boat has taken place you will receive money in your account within 24 hours. In the meantime the money will remain safely in our third party money account.
Don't grant, don't commit to anything
If you don't want to sell the boat for the highest bid, you're not tied to anything. We offer you to auction the boat a second time free of charge in which we will do everything we can to sell your boat for the desired amount.
What does Boat Auction do to sell your boat?
- We set up and monitor the auction
- Your boat will be on our frontpage & boats, budget boats or workboats page.
- We take care of all communication concerning the interest, viewing day and auction.
- We will advertise your boat both nationally and internationally and run campaigns on relevant media. Your boat will be featured on > 25 different European boat websites, paid social media campaigns, search engine campaigns.
- Bootveiling.com has the largest active customer base of boat lovers in the Netherlands and Belgium and present your boat several times in our newsletter.
- We take care of the financial settlement. (via a safe third party fund account)
- We take care of all transfer documents
All information can be found on our website www.bootveiling.com
Through our website you can easily register your boat or contact us by phone.
Phone number: 035-5449675
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information
- Draught: 150 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0