Twin Volvo Penta Diesel D4-225 á 225 HP with only about 650 hours of sailing.. Very luxurious Linssen Grand Sturdy 590 AC Wheelhouse CE:A, with Stabilizer, Airco, Floor heating, Hydr. bathing platform & Crane *Trade in possible
Basic data of the Linssen Grand Sturdy 590 AC Wheelhouse
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:Grand Sturdy 590 AC Wheelhouse
- Ship's name:UNDERCOVER
- Motorization:Twin Volvo Penta Diesel D4-225 á 225 HP with only about 650 hours of sailing.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Superyacht motor
- Year of construction:2016
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:58.40 feet
- Width:16.83 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:440 cm
- Headroom inside:210 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Regio Bremen
- Price:under offer
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Linssen 590 Wheelhouse version is fitted with a large electric sunroof in the wheelhouse. The sunroof also complies with CE:A certification. A large, luxuriously finished longtop runs along the full length of the aft deck and the full width of the gangways and is fitted with a tiled ceiling and integrated LED lighting and music system.
The wide gangways next to the wheelhouse are also covered and have stylish longtop supports on both port and starboard for that true mega-yacht feeling.
The teak doors on the aft deck can be opened in four sections to create one large living space between the steering wheelhouse and the aft deck.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Anna Elsinga & Linssen Yachts B.V.
- Shipyard: Linssen Yachts B.V.
- Hull number: 3238
Designed for long voyages where the wind force can be more than 8 on the Beaufort scale and the wave height can be more than 4 meters without the ship getting into trouble, for example on the oceans.
- CE max weight: 2,700 kg
- CE max engine: 360 hp
- Passenger capacity: 12
Hull shape: Chine
Flat 7mm / Hull 5mm / decks 5mm / vertical superstructures 4mm
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: Grey
Deck construction: Steel
Hull and superstructure painted in Grey metallic paint
- Superstructure: Wheelhouse with roof over the gangways, the longtop is equipped with upholstered panel ceilings with led lights
- Windows: Double tinted glass in all windows in saloon and wheelhouse with thermally insulated window profile. Saloon is equipped with electric folding window. The wheelhouse is also equipped with electric sunroof. All windows have a special ventilation system consisting of mosquito nets, rain covers and blackout blinds.
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 4.4 m
With lowered mast
- Minimum height: 380 cm
- Draught: 135 cm
- Waterline length: 1,500 cm
- Displacement: 34,500 kg
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Remote control:
- Rudder: Double
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
- Stabilizer: Jacht is uitgevoerd met het DMS Magnus Master 2 rotorsysteem. Deze generatie rotorstabilisatoren zorgt voor roldemping bij lage snelheden van 3 tot 12 knopen. Bij het afmeren trekt de DMS Magnus Master zich automatisch terug, en in ingetrokken toestand bl
The 590 has many exterior details, striking design elements such as a hydraulically operated bathing platform, a crane on the roof for attaching a jet ski or dinghy, the well-known Linssen yacht rope cable fender, and luxury steps in the rear of the boat.
- Layout and spaces inside: The spacious salon, together with the pantry and dinette, forms a large and cosy open space through the openings in the walls.
Headroom: 210 cm
VK 2.05m / Salon 2.05m / AK 2.00m / Wheelhouse 1.97m
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
All cabins are equipped with dimmable LED lighting and by the beds screen or reading lights.
Berths: fixed: 6
The front and rear cabins are fitted with a freestanding double bed with storage space and spacious hanging cupboards. The middle cabin has two single beds, which can easily be pushed together to form one large double bed. There is also a washing machine/dryer combination.
Type interior: Modern, wood look
Modern interior in warm wood tones (Walnut silk gloss) with a beautiful modern gray leather upholstery
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: Luxaflex blinds in the salon
- Water tank & material: 1.500 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge:
Water maker: 150 litre/hour
Schenker water maker built into engine room
- Waste water tank: 500 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
Hydrophore system, with 5 liter tank (pressure vessel), operating pressure approx. 2.8 bar and 16 L p/mn flow.
- Hot water:
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 3
Extremely spacious shower with seat shelf and fitted with Grohe Design among other things. The walls are in vinyl finish
Toilets: 3 Electric
Spacious Toilets. The walls are in vinyl finish
- Television: 32'' LED TV with DVB-T & DVB-S tuner in salon, AK, VK, and wheelhouse. 24'' LED TV with DVB-T & DVB-S tuner in aft cabin
- Radio/CD player: Fusion MS-AV700 with speakers in the saloon and Wheelhouse with controls via the Raymarine display.
- DVD player:
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Electric
Miele KM6115, The kitchen also has a 230v extractor with lighting. Integrated in elegant wooden column
- Oven: Miele Microwave / oven / grill 42 liters, stainless steel. temperature range of 30-250 degrees. 90-1000W microwave power (230V)
- Microwave: Miele Microwave / oven / grill 42 liters, stainless steel. temperature range of 30-250 degrees. 90-1000W microwave power (230V)
Fridge & power source: 281 Litre Electric
in the kitchen there is a large fridge with a 61 ltr freezer, in the wheelhouse at the wetbar there is a 2nd fridge of 48 ltr and 5 ltr freezer compartment.
Freezer: 61 Litre
In the wheelhouse is also a 4 liter Ice Maker built in.
Heating: Central heating
The Linssen has underfloor heating for optimum comfort. The temperature in each room can be regulated by means of thermostats. The system also has a GSM dial-in module for remote control of the underfloor heating. Kabola KB45 boiler with tap water connection.
Air conditioning: Chiller airconditioning 55kWh
Throughout the ship by means of Twin-compressor with a capacity of 55.000 BTU equipped with soft start. Through application of the Twin-compressor 27.500 BTU cooling capacity is available through shore power.
Together with the galley and dinette, the spacious saloon forms one large open space. Naturally, the Linssen Grand Sturdy 590 is equipped with a radio/CD/DVD player with speakers in the saloon and Wheelhouse, with operation via the Raymarine multifunction instrument.
The unique split-level saloon connects the saloon with dinette and galley into one large space, creating a very spacious effect.
The galley is extremely spacious. Every available space has been used extremely efficiently. Standard features include a 281 litre refrigerator with a 61 litre freezer compartment, a 4-cooker induction hob, stainless steel microwave/oven/grill, corian worktop, "Magic Corner" cabinet including basket attachment and stainless steel sink. A built in dishwasher is also provided.
To obtain even more seating, the couch in the steering saloon can easily be extended by sliding out an integrated seat section, thus creating a spacious L-shaped couch.
Besides a lot of space, the front and rear cabins are equipped with a free-standing double bed with storage space and spacious hanging lockers. The rear cabin has a large panoramic hatch with tinted glass integrated in the mirror.
The 2 spacious double beds are fitted with electric slatted bases and high-quality mattresses for optimal sleeping comfort.
The central cabin has dimmable LED lighting and luxury wall lights or reading lights by the beds. Atmospheric indirect staircase lighting has been fitted in all of the interior's extra-wide staircases. Toilets and showers are particularly spacious and stylishly designed, including a Grohe design shower column in the shower of both the front and rear cabins.
AK, VK and wheelhouse are equipped with additional TV connection and extra 220 socket. The ship is also equipped with 10 more wall sockets than standard.
Miele dishwasher type G4760 SC Vi, Miele washing machine WKH130WPS, Miele tumble dryer TKG650WP.
Including Raymarine 60STV satellite TV antenna, automatic search system.
Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D4-225
- Year: 2015
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 2x 225 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 630
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: ZF- 63-A / 2,8:1
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Volvo Penta
- Model of the 2nd engine: D4-225
- Year of the 2nd engine: 2015
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 4
- Power of the 2nd engine: 225 hp
- Hours counter on the 2nd engine:
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 630
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Starting type 2nd engine: Electric
- Gearbox 2nd engine: ZF- 63-A / 2,8:1
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 3
SB/BB both sides a tank of ca.1150L, Central fuel tank of ca.600L
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 3,040 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
Max speed: 18 km/h
Maximum speed depends on load and weather conditions.
- Cruising speed: 15 km/h
Fuel tank gauge: Volvo-Penta
Magnetic fuel measuring system,
- Tachometer: Volvo-Penta
- Oil pressure gauge: Volvo-Penta
- Temperature gauge: Volvo-Penta
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power 24V, 15,5 HP equipped with proportional control. Stepless control with parking position at any desired power. And equipped with radio, wireless remote control for proportional bow and stern thrusters.
Stern thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power 24V, 13,2PK equipped with proportional control. Stepless control with parking position at any desired power. And equipped with radio, wireless remote control for proportional bow and stern thrusters.
Battery: 6 x 180 Ah
Board system: 8 x 120 AH maintenance-free Gel - Start systems: engines 2 x 90 AH maintenance-free Gel - Generator 1 x 75 AH maintenance-free
Battery charger: 100 A
MASTERVOLT Mass Combi Ultra 24/3500-100
Alternator: 95 A
2 x Dynamo ca. 90 AH p/stk.
- Battery monitor:
Generator: ONAN 7 kW
230V/11kW type MDKBN. In sound absorbing capsule, and provided with 1 extra maintenance free 70Ah starter battery.
Inverter: 3.500 Watt
Mastervolt Mass Combi Ultra 24/3500-100
- Voltmeter: on-board network 24V
- Shore power: 23V/16A, shore supply connection equipped with an isolating transformer 14.6A/3.5 kVA including soft start, for an optimal separation between shore supply and power. There is a second shore power connection for the power supply of the airco system.
- Shore power cable:
- Consumption monitor:
- Control panel: 12" toutch screens
- Voltage: 24V 220V
In the bow under the front bed an arrangement has been made to accommodate 2 spare propellers for the main engines.
Set new 4 bladed bronze propellers are present.
In addition, this ship is also equipped with dual fuel filter with switch (2x)
and all valves are electrically operated and can be opened or closed from the dashboard.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine i70 Multifunction
- Log/speed: Raymarine i70 Multifunction
- Depth gauge: Raymarine i70 Multifunction
- Wind gauge: Raymarine i70 Multifunction
- Navigation lights: DHI approved lighting,
- Charts, guides:
- Rudder position indicator:
Autopilot: Raymarine P70R
incl. course computer, rudder indicator and compass. Raymarine S100 wireless remote control for autopilot
- GPS: Raymarine P70R
- Chart plotter: Raymarine P70R
- Fishfinder: Raymarine CP-300 Fishfinder geïntegreerd op multifunctioneel display
Radar: Raymarine RS130 GPS
Digital radar antenna 4kW in mast
- AIS: zender / ontvanger geïntegreerd op radar-/kaartplotter
VHF: Raymarine Ray260 met klasse D
2 VHF installations, separately operable
Canbus ''Digital Switching'' system consisting of 2 x 10 "touch screens with various modules distributed in the ship. Through these modules, the complete interior lighting is dimmable. Through the 4G router, various system functions can be operated wirelessly via smartphone or tablet, such as switching the underfloor heating on or off on remote.
2x Raymarine gS165 Hybridtouch, 16,5'' multifunction display GlassBridge multifunction colour display with touch screen on helm.
Airmar 110WX weather station sensor connected to Raymarine display
Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce-anker Stainless steel
40KG, 100m x 10mm anchor chain
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Lewmar V series type V4/V5
- Outdoor cushions: Integrated deck box with lockable teak shutters with gas springs. Luxurious cushions for aft deck chests in artificial leather, colour white.
- Boat cover: Covers for the U-bench and the table are available.
- Sea rails: Polished stainless steel sea rail with integrated side entry, including stainless steel protective strip
- Swimming platform: Hydraulic swim platform with a reinforced hydraulic system therefore suitable for a jettender of 850 kg, with solid teak platform. The bowsprit is fitted with a PVC buffer all around. The swimming platform is accessible through the stern doors in the transom. There are 2 underwater lights built in under the swimming platform.
- Swimming ladder:
- Sail lowering system: Hydraulic mast lowering system incl. controls on steering position. In the mast is deck lighting with 2 light points and a floodlight (255SL).
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Oars, paddles:
- Cockpit table:
On the afterdeck, there are integrated deck chests (including cushions) with a large teak table. The steering saloon has an extremely complete wet bar with a fridge and Linssen Yachts glass set.
The stairs to the swimming platform and the steps from the gangways to the aft deck are fitted with atmospheric lighting. The boat has two electric mooring winches for mooring, operated via deck switches. On the stern there is also a hydraulic passerelle, extendable to 2690 mm, with a lifting capacity of 150 kg (remote control).
The aft deck, gangways and foredeck have the original Linssen teak deck. There are doors on the starboard and port side of the aft deck that lead to the stairs in the transom for access to the coated stainless steel swimming platform. The stairs are fitted with teak decking and the swimming platform is also fitted with solid teak decking and a Linssen synthetic bumper.
A parking area has been built on top of the Longtop which can accommodate a dinghy or jet ski using the specially developed crane.
Special screens have been made for the saloon windows, which can be attached to the yacht with strong magnets.
Source: Brochure Linssen Yachts
- Life buoy:
Bilge pump: Electric
3 Bilge pumps. Front, middle and rear of the ship.
- Fire extinguisher: Fire extinguishers (2kg) in aft cabin, saloon, pantry and wheelhouse
- Life jackets: 4
Ship horn type Kahlenberg S-0A