This Riviera 4800 is equipped with 2 Volvo-Penta D8-IPS 800 engines of 600 hp each with IPS and DPS.. Riviera 4800 Sport Yacht Series II Luxury Motor yacht with only 125 sailing hours. One of the most luxurious quality yachts in her class.
Basic data of the Riviera 4800 Sport Yacht Series II
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:4800 Sport Yacht Series II
- Motorization:This Riviera 4800 is equipped with 2 Volvo-Penta D8-IPS 800 engines of 600 hp each with IPS and DPS.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2019
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:50.10 feet
- Width:15.12 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:470 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This latest model of the Riviera Yachts Sport Yacht range is now for sale from the first owner and has no less than 2x IPS Volvo Penta D8-IPS800 of 441KW/600PK engines.
The IPS engines provide exceptional sailing characteristics due to the possibility to accelerate quickly and the yacht is in a completely new condition due to the short sailing hours of only 125 hours.
Riviera Yachts is an A-brand quality yacht from Australia. Quality and durability are of paramount importance to this brand. Riviera Yachts has 2 cabins and 5 fixed berths. The practical layout with a spacious cockpit, including a fixed barbeque, refrigerator and ice maker, makes this yacht suitable for ultimate enjoyment during long summer days. Also inside the yacht is the living space of great importance. There are plenty of large windows with beautiful blinds to darken the ship.
Functional is the tender garage, this is equipped with an electric winch, LED lighting, and stainless steel fender baskets to neatly clean up the fenders.
This Riviera also has a hydraulic swimming platform with a lifting capacity of 250 KG.
Are you impressed by Riviera Yachts and do you want to sail fast with this yacht? Then this yacht is definitely worth considering!
Riviera gives on every new build yacht they build a 7 year structural warranty and a 5 year warranty on all controls, displays, steering, propellors, IPS and engines. The warranty will of course be transferred to the new owner in case of sale.
Become a member of the Riviera family when you purchase a Riviera.
- "We boat with our customers" -
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Riviera Australia Pty Ltd
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres, for example at sea
- CE max weight: 2,485 kg
- Passenger capacity: 15
Hull shape: V-bottom
Designed by the Riviera design team with very good sailing characteristics on sea and inland waterways.
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
The cockpit (open cockpit) is equipped with teak deck, the fuselage is executed in metallic grey (grigio chiaro) and the superstructure in white (Stamoid).
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 4.7 m
- Draught: 118 cm
- Waterline length: 1,388 cm
- Displacement: 18,565 kg
Steering system: Wheel
The Riviera can be manoeuvred very accurately by means of two joysticks in the saloon and the outside.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
The steerable pods provide superior low speed manoeuvrability and excellent high speed performance.
- Trimflaps: Volvo trim assist system
This Riviera is equipped with the advanced Volvo Penta /Garmin DPD system. Dynamic Positioning System
- Layout and spaces inside: Very spacious saloon with Webasto sunroof and large open window between the saloon and cockpit. The yacht offers two possibilities to sit inside. In the saloon there is a spacious L-shaped couch which can also be used for dining.
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
The luxury owner's cabin is located in the front of the ship with a private ensuite bathroom to create as much privacy as possible. The guest cabin is located under the saloon with a private bathroom.
Berths: fixed: 5
The ship is equipped with two sleeping cabins, the owner's cabin has a double freestanding bed. The guest cabin has three beds, two of which can be pushed together electrically to create a double bed. The bedrooms are also equipped with 100% wool carpet color: Kennedy Point Oyster Inn.
Type interior: Modern, wood look
"Walnut interior including satin finish. All upholstery is in Sunbrella colour: Bristol Linen. The upholstery of the bed frame and headboard are in Ultraleather - Brownstone.
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: The windows have white blinds.
- Water tank & material: 400 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge: The installation of the entire ship can be monitored by means of CZone Control & Monitoring
Water maker: 110 litre/hour
HRO Seafari Versatile 700-1, including control panel in saloon
- Waste water tank: 151 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Kuuma water theatre 40 liters
- Seawater pump:
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
The spacious shower cabins are equipped with a glass shower wall, the floors and sinks are made of corian.
Toilets: 2 Electric Vacuum
Dometic Vacuflush (fresh water), including a dirty water pump operated from the dashboard and wash-extraction connection in the deck.
- Television: Salon - 32'' LED TV on electric lift Lounge - 24'' LED TV Owners cabin - 24" LED TV Guest cabin - 24'' LED TV incl. 2 speakers
- Radio/CD player: Each room is equipped with Fusion radio incl. loudspeakers
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Electric
Smeg SA312XA-1 30cm Ceramic incl. Dometic hood.
- Microwave: Smeg SAM34CXI
Fridge & power source:
1x Isotherm 160 litres with cooling drawer and freezer drawer. 2x Isotherm 49 litres with freezer compartment of which 1x in the salon and 1x in the bar. The bar is also equipped with an ice cube machine.
Air conditioning: Dometic
Air conditioners: 36.000 + 24.000 + 12.000 BTU Equipped kitchen, lounge, master bedroom, and guest cabin.
In the tender garage there are two deck wash connections, one seawater connection and one fresh water connection.
This ship is equipped with the following conveniences:
Dishwasher; Fisher & Paykel DD60
Wireless vacuum cleaner; Dyson ''Multi floor''.
Wax-dry combination; Miele
Interior package; equipped with made-to-measure bed linen, bed cover, and pillows to match the interior
Dinner package; provided with large and small glasses, champgne glasses and bowls with Riviera logo
4G modem; Robustel 2000 for Wifi on board
1x KVH 5 Sattelite and 1x KVH Dummy Dome, sprayed in the colour of the hull (Grigio Chiario)
Number of identical engines: 2
The Volvo Penta D8-IPS is a perfectly matched package, powered by the six-cylinder in-line D8, a 7.7-litre common-rail diesel engine with a twin-entry turbo and a supercharger for incredible low-rev response. Combined with a perfectly tuned IPS15 pod, two counter-rotating propellers and the Electronic Vessel Control system, this package offers excellent maneuverability, wide range and low emissions.
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D8-IPS800
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 600 hp
- Hours counter:
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: Depends on use and sailing speed. At 7 knots approx. 10 litre/hour and at 28.2 knots approx. 198 litre/hour.
- Gearbox: IPS 15
- Propulsion: Pod transmission
Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 1
Executed in Polyester with fire resistant coating
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,100 Litre
Max speed: 34 knots
approx. 249 litres per hour
Cruising speed: 28 knots
approx. 198 litres per hour
- Range: 269 naut. miles
- Measuring instruments: C zone vessel control system for AC and DC systems, including control of drinking water tanks, batteries, shore power and generator. 10'' touchscreen in the saloon for full control and monitoring of the vessel.
Fuel tank gauge: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control
Tachometer: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control
Oil pressure gauge: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control
Temperature gauge: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control
4 starter batteries (maintenance free), 2 house batteries, 2 Auxiliary batteries
Mastervolt 24/2600-60amp charger
Alternator: 110 A
- Battery monitor:
Generator: Onan EQD
Inverter: 2.600 Watt
- Voltmeter: CZone Control & Monitoring
- Shore power: 2x 15 Amp shore power
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 24V 220V
A leading power-to-weight ratio, increased torque, impressive fuel economy, quiet, smooth and breathtaking performance thanks to the twin Volvo D8 IPS 800 turbo diesel engines, each with 600 hp.
- Heat and noise insulation in engine room
- 12v LED lighting in engine room
- Volvo IPS line cutters
- Mastervolt Accumonitor Mastershunt 500
- Parallel system for batteries
- The fuel filter and water separator of the engines and generator are double as desired by the customer.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Volvo / Garmin
- Log/speed: Volvo / Garmin
- Depth gauge: Garmin GSD 26
- Navigation lights: LED, according to regulations
- Rudder position indicator: On Garmin display
Autopilot: Volvo / Garmin
Integrated Glass Bridge
GPS: Volvo / Garmin
GPS & GRID controller
Chart plotter: Glass Bridge
- Radar: Open Array Fantom 54 radar
- AIS: Garmin
- VHF: Icom
Spotligth on the hardtop, controllable from the steering position.
2x 12'' Glass Bridge
1x 7'' Volvo display
1x 10'' Czone for full vessel control and monitoring
The ship is equipped with several cameras:
Cockpit camera, IRIS 65 Micro Dome Camera (infrared)
Anchor camera (infrared)
Thermal camera, M232 Raymarine/FLIR 320x240 with tilt/pan and JCU controller
Anchors & material: 1 x Delta Galvanized
70KG - 50M 10MM stainless steel chain incl. chaincounter
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
MUIR STORM 2500, controllable from steering position incl. chain counter
- Sprayhood: Cockpit is equipped with Drop Cover, in the colour WHITE STAMOID.
- Outdoor cushions: On the foredeck there are 2 sunbeds with folding backrest. These sunbeds are equipped with cup holders, tarpaulins and drainage. Also for all seats in the cockpit are covers present.
- Sea rails: All-round 316 stainless steel
- Swimming platform: Hydraulic swimming platform with a lifting capacity of 250kg
- Swimming ladder: Stainless steel ladder integrated in swimming platform
- Outboard engine: Mercury 9 hp
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: Fenders 4x, Landrails 4x and boat hook
- Cockpit table:
The ship is equipped with a tender garage, this tender garage will be opened electrically, has room for a tender of 2.7 meters and has storage space for fenders. The swimming platform has a lifting capacity of 250 kg. To easily pull the tender inside, the tender garage is equipped with an electric winch and a stainless steel guide rail can be placed on the bathing platform.
The cockpit (open cockpit) is equipped with a bar, in this bar is a sink, refrigerator, and ice machine processed. You can also use the electric barbeque from the swimming platform, this is equipped with worktop and 4 cup holders.
A solar sail to cover the forward against the heat.
Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 4 fire extinguishers, 1x automatic in engine room
There is a removable ladder for service on the roof.