1x Volvo-Penta TAMD 41 H 145 hp. Beautiful and spacious Linssen Grand Sturdy 430 AC. 2 Cabins with en-suite bathroom and (separate) toilet. Engine: 1x145 HP Volvo Penta TAMD 41H.
Basic data of the Linssen Grand Sturdy 430 AC
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:Grand Sturdy 430 AC
- Motorization:1x Volvo-Penta TAMD 41 H 145 hp
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2000
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:43.21 feet
- Width:14.14 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:462 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Roermond: Bestboats
- Price:£ 203.370 VAT Paid (€ 224.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful and spacious Linssen Grand Sturdy 430 AC. The layout offers a lot of privacy to the passengers. Upon entering the yacht you are directly in the saloon. Here you will find a long U-shaped couch and the steering wheel with various instruments. Continuing into the yacht, you go downstairs and on the starboard side you will find the kitchen in a U-shape; on the port side you will find the dining table with two benches facing each other. There is a lot of light through the large windows in the saloon, including the large skylight.
In the front cabin is a bunk bed with a toilet en-suite, in the rear cabin is a detached double bed with private shower and separate toilet.
Looking for a nice slow cruiser yacht with a spacious layout? Then this Linssen Grand Sturdy 430 AC is worth a visit!
Engine: 1x145 HP Volvo Penta TAMD 41H.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Linssen Yachts
- Hull number: 2270
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres.
- CE max weight: 5,300 kg
- Passenger capacity: 10
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Black
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
Whole deck with teak
- Windows: Single glass in aluminium profile. Many windows present including a skylight on the starboard side of the saloon and a hinged window in the middle front.
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 4.62 m
With folded mast: 345cm, height mast down and windows down: 300cm
- Draught: 135 cm
- Displacement: 19,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Outside steering under beige convertible top, partly lockable and inside the saloon there is also a steering position.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
- Layout and spaces inside: Upon entering the yacht you are directly in the saloon. Here you will find a long U-bank and the steering wheel with various instruments. Continuing into the yacht, go downstairs and on the starboard side you will find the kitchen in U-shape, on the port side you will find the dining table with two benches facing each other.
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
In the forward cabin is a bunk bed with a toilet en-suite, in the aft cabin is a detached double bed with private shower and separate toilet.
- Berths: fixed: 4
Type interior: Classic, warm
The interior is panelled with cherry wood. There is a grey carpet in the salon and blue upholstery on the sofas.
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: Yellow curtains for all windows
- Water tank & material: 440 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge: WEMA
Waste water tank: Plastic
Holding tank gauge: VDO
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
Jabsco PAR-MAX 4
- Hot water: Isotemp 55 litre boiler
Number of showers: 1
Shower in aft cabin separate from toilet
Toilets: 2 Electric
One toilet in the forward cabin and one toilet in the aft cabin. Both toilets are Bemis toilets with Jabsco Quiet Flush.
- Radio/CD player: Philips RC624 with two Philips speakers in the salon.
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: Microwave oven Satrap Cucinella Silverline
- Microwave: Microwave oven Satrap Cucinella Silverline
Fridge & power source: 110 Litre Electric
WAECO Coolmatic RA-110
Freezer compartment in fridge
Eberspächer Hydronic M-II D10W, there are two radiators in the saloon, one at the steering position in the saloon and one under the couch in the saloon. There are two radiators in the galley and one in the forward cabin and one in the aft cabin.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: TAMD 41H
- Serial number: 2204159106
- Year: 2000
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 145 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: ZF45
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
by means of heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,100 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 17 km/h
- Cruising speed: 12 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: VDO
- Tachometer: Volvo Penta
- Oil pressure gauge: Volvo Penta
- Temperature gauge: Volvo Penta
- Bow thruster: Electric
- Stern thruster: Electric
Battery charger: 60 A
Mastervolt Mass 12/60
- Generator: Westerbeke 4 kW
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine Axiom digitaal, Raytheon ST60 Compass analoog
- Log/speed: Raymarine Axiom digitaal, Raytheon ST60 Tridata analoog
- Depth gauge: Raymarine Axiom digitaal, Raytheon ST60 Tridata analoog
- Wind gauge: Raytheon ST60 Wind
- Navigation lights: Aqua Signal
- Rudder position indicator: Raymarine ST60 Rudder
- GPS: Raymarine Axiom
- VHF: ICOM IC-M423G
- Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Sprayhood: Beige Tube hood over the entire aft deck, front section can be zipped closed.
- Bimini: Beige hood over entire aft deck
- Outdoor cushions: Beige artificial leather cushions
- Sea rails: Completely stainless steel with openings to starboard and port side to get on the boat.
- Swimming platform: Integrated in hull
- Swimming ladder: Integrated in swimming platform
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Extinguishing system in engine room, there is also a fire extinguisher in the saloon under the couch and one under the dining table near the kitchen.