1x Steyr 236hp diesel. Beautiful Steeler NG40 from 2011. Luxurious and high quality finish. Different comfort options like electric bow and stern thruster and more!
Basic data of the Steeler NG40
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Motorization:1x Steyr 236hp diesel
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2011
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:39.53 feet
- Width:13.98 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:270 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Verkoophaven Bestboats
- Price:£ 258.176 VAT Paid (€ 285.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Special and well maintained Steeler NG40. This yacht, in Sedan version, has a luxurious and high quality finish. In terms of design, this yacht has some unique details, such as the panoramic roofs, allowing plenty of light into the yacht. The large cockpit flows seamlessly into the saloon of the yacht, where a cozy sitting area, next to the steering position, is created. The galley can be reached with a small lowering by means of stairs. Again there is a cosy sitting area in the galley. In the forward cabin is a sleeping cabin with a spacious double bed with TV (the master bedroom). The other two cabins each have a double bed. There are 2 sanitary rooms; 1 with the toilet, 1 with a shower.
There are several comfort options on board, including the electric bow and stern thruster. Special options include a wine cooler (separate from the fridge) and a dishwasher.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Steeler Yachts
- Hull number: 4001
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres.
- CE max weight: 1,200 kg
- Passenger capacity: 6
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Brown
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Single glazing in aluminium profile, the saloon is very naturally lit, fitted with sliding windows on port and starboard sides and one front window is foldable, the roof is fitted with two large panoramic roofs which can be opened manually. The front windows are fitted with windscreen wipers with Exalto Wiper Control operation.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.7 m
- Draught: 106 cm
- Displacement: 15 tonnes
- Ballast: Punch caps
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
- Layout and spaces inside: As soon as you get on the boat you have a spacious corner seat with table in the open cockpit on the port side, on the starboard side of the open cockpit there is another bench. Inside the boat on the port side is the steering wheel with instruments and lots of storage space, on the starboard side is a spacious L-shaped bench. If you walk further down the stairs there is a corner bench with table on the port side and the kitchen on the starboard side. There are also two bedrooms with both a double bed. In t
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
The cabin in the forward cabin has a freestanding double bed with two portholes that can be opened, in the other two cabins there is a double bed and storage space with in both rooms one porthole that can be opened.
Berths: fixed: 6
Each cabin has a double bed.
Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: Light beige curtains
Water tank & material: 500 litre Stainless steel
Two 250 litre tanks
- Water tank gauge: Garmin GMI10
- Waste water tank: 200 Litre Stainless steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
Electric water pressure system
- Hot water: Isotemp Basic 75HXC Boiler 76 litres.
Number of showers: 1
The shower is located on the port side next to the dinette.
Toilets: 1 Electric
Planus toilet separate from shower, toilet is located on starboard side in the kitchen
- Television: There are 2 TVs on board, one Samsung TV in the front cabin and one Samsung 32 inch TV in the saloon, which is hidden in a closet and can be automatically moved up by means of a remote control.
- Radio/CD player: Kenwood KMR700U with two Kenwood speakers in the kitchen and two Kenwood speakers in the saloon.
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Dometic cooker with an ATAG cooker hood.
- Microwave: Microwave oven of the brand Siemens
Fridge & power source: 135 Litre Electric
Refrigerator of the brand Isotherm
Freezer: 5 Litre
Freezer compartment in fridge
Heating: hot air
Webasto Air Top Evo 55
There is also a small dishwasher built in the kitchen, this is a dishwasher of the brand Bosch.
There is also a small wine cooler built into the yacht.
Engine room is accessible from the salon.
Dirty water tank gauge readable on the Garmin system.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Steyr
- Model: MO236K42
- Serial number: 682300010
- Year: 2010
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 235 hp
- Engine hours: Approx. 2200
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 10 litre/hour
- Gearbox: ZF 45 A, hydraulisch
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 2
Two 250-litre fuel tanks.
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 500 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 18 km/h
- Cruising speed: 12 km/h
- Range: 270 naut. miles
- Fuel tank gauge: Garmin GMI10
- Tachometer: Garmin GMI10
- Oil pressure gauge: Garmin GMI10
- Temperature gauge: Garmin GMI10
Bow thruster: Electric
Stern thruster: Electric
Battery charger: 50 A
Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120
Inverter: 3.000 Watt
Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Ritchie Powerdamp
- Depth gauge: Garmin GPS map 7012
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator: Garmin GMI10
- GPS: Garmin GPS map 7012
- Chart plotter: Garmin GPS map 7012
- VHF: Garmin VHF200i
Anchors & material: 1 x Poolanker Stainless steel
40m galvanized anchor chain
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Bimini: Beige, over complete open cockpit.
- Outdoor cushions: Brown
- Sea rails: Heelailing around the entire boat with a side entrance on the starboard and port side.
- Swimming platform: Teak on the entire swimming platform
- Swimming ladder: The swimming ladder is made of stainless steel
- Cockpit table:
Bilge pump: Electric
There are three 24V automatic bilge pumps with a capacity of approx. 65L/min. The pumps are located in the engine room, amidships and in the foreship.
- Fire extinguisher: There is an automatic fire extinguishing system on board