Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp. Beautiful, well maintained Linssen Grand Sturdy 36.9 AC. Partly ground floor layout. 2 Cabins with own sanitary facilities.
Basic data of the Linssen Grand Sturdy 36.9 AC
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:Grand Sturdy 36.9 AC
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2012
- Last refit:2020
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.42 feet
- Width:11.15 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:340 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 211.193 VAT Included (€ 231.500 VAT Included)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful, well-maintained Linssen Grand Sturdy 36.9 AC. This Linssen yacht is praised for its partly ground floor layout. The spacious saloon has an L-shaped corner sofa and coffee table (with Easy Sleep Convert System), a desk with club chair on the SB side and a spacious L-shaped pantry on the BB side. The saloon and galley run into each other on the ground floor. In the rear and front cabin there is a double bed with slatted frame including storage drawers under the bed. Each cabin has its own shower and separate toilet for sufficient privacy.
There is a lot of light in the yacht because of the many windows. All windows in the saloon are made of anodised aluminium profiles with Securit safety glass in a 'Smoke grey' tint. On BB side in the saloon is a pocket window, in the front of the saloon on SB side is a hinged window. In the forward cabin there are portholes, in the aft cabin there are 6 portholes. All windows are equipped with a mosquito screen. The foredeck and gangways are equipped with anti-slip, the aft deck and swimming platform are equipped with teak.
The interior is finished in cherry wood with beige upholstery. During the colder days there is an Eberspächer Airtronic D4 hot air heating present in the yacht.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Linssen Yachts
- Hull number: 3047
Designed for sailing in coastal waters, estuaries, bays, lakes and rivers up to wind force 6 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 2 meters.
- CE max weight: 1,150 kg
- Passenger capacity: 8
Hull shape: Chine
Hull built in accordance with the Linssen Yachts HPH construction method
- Hull colour: Beige
- Deck colour: Beige
Deck construction: Steel
The aft deck is equipped with teak.
- Windows: All windows in the salon in anodised aluminium profiles with Securit safety glass, 'Smoke grey' tinted. There is a pocket window on the BB side of the saloon and a hinged window on the SB side in the front of the saloon. In the forward cabin there are 4 folding portholes, in the aft cabin there are 6 portholes. All windows are equipped with a mosquito screen.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 3.4 m
- Minimum height: 244 cm
- Draught: 100 cm
- Waterline length: 923 cm
- Displacement: 10,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Hydraulic, outside under convertible top
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Box keel
- Layout and spaces inside: Rear cabin with double bed fitted with slatted frame including storage drawer under bed, toilet with washbasin, separate shower room and wardrobe. In addition, there is a spacious saloon with L-shaped corner sofa and coffee table (with Easy Sleep Convert System), a desk with club chair on SB side and a spacious L-shaped pantry on BB side. In the forward cabin there is a freestanding double bed with slatted base and storage drawer, several cupboards, a toilet and separate shower room.
Headroom: 190 cm
Headroom in UK: 183 cm - Headroom in saloon: 194 cm - Headroom in AK: 187 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Type interior: Classic, warm
Cherry wood interior with beige upholstery. The interior lighting is dimmable LED with switches on light points. There is one wall socket in the aft cabin, one in the forward cabin and one in the saloon (12V).
- Color upholstery: Beige
- Curtains: For all windows and shutters, in cream colour
- Water tank & material: 300 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge: WEMA
Waste water tank: 240 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: 40 litres Quick Nautic boiler
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
Showers in separate room of toilets.
- Toilets: 2 Electric
- Radio/CD player: Fusion MS-RA205 with reinforced radio antenna in mast, USB connection, 2 Visaton loudspeakers in saloon and 2 watertight loudspeakers at steering position.
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
ENO, with glass cover
- Oven: SMEV with grill
Fridge & power source: 80 Litre
WAECO with freezer compartment
Heating: hot air
Eberspächer Airtronic D4
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-75
- Year: 2012
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 75 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: Approx. 2300
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 4 litre/hour
- Gearbox: ZF 25-H
- Transmission: Shaft
Low-noise propeller, motor/axle connection with homokinetic coupling and thrust bearing unit.
Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 360 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Fuel tank gauge: Raymarine C-series
- Tachometer: Volvo Penta
- Oil pressure gauge: Raymarine C-series
- Temperature gauge: Raymarine C-series
Bow thruster: Electric
12V bow thruster 75kgf (4.4 KW/6 hp)
Stern thruster: Electric
12V stern screw 55kgf (3 KW/ 4 hp)
6 batteries. 2x 85Ah (on-board grid), 2x 90Ah (starter grid) and 2x additional maintenance-free gel on-board grid battery 85Ah
Power pack consisting of Mastervolt 12/2200-100 (100A/2200W) with remote panel, and 2x extra maintenance free gel onboard battery 85Ah.
Alternator: 115 A
- Shore power: 230V/16A and walkable 25 meters.
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine p70R
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator: Raymarine ST60+
- GPS: Raymarine C-series
- Chart plotter: Raymarine C-series
- Fishfinder: Raymarine C-series
- VHF: Raymarine Raymic 260E
- Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
1000W/12V top deck mounted with integrated stainless steel anchor rollers and anchor holder including 30m. 8mm. anchor chain
- Sprayhood: Convertible closed by means of several zippable parts, color beige.
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: Polished stainless steel with side step openings, lockable with stainless steel chains.
- Swimming platform: Robust stainless steel, lacquered bathing platform with solid teak parts including mountain wood and comfortable step. Up to 1/3 ship length fitted with Heavy Duty Linssen plastic bumper.
- Swimming ladder: Polished, foldable stainless steel bathing ladder on swimming platform with solid teak steps with non-slip profiles, also accessible from the water.
- Fenders, lines:
Foredeck and gangways are equipped with anti-slip, aft deck and swimming platform are equipped with teak.
Bilge pump: Electric
with float switch
- Fire extinguisher: 2kg in saloon incl. fire opening in engine room.
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Gas installation with Campingaz gas bottle (3KG) in container on swimming platform.