Pasterkamp - Zuiderzee Kotter Passaat 60 Vast Stuurhuis3
2x Vetus Deuts DT66 170 hp 6 cylinder. This Passaat 60 ST is a beautifully lined ship through the joggled round bilge hull. The ship is equipped with many exclusive options and CE-A!
Basic data of the Pasterkamp - Zuiderzee Kotter Passaat 60 Vast Stuurhuis
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Brand:Pasterkamp - Zuiderzee Kotter
- Model:Passaat 60 Vast Stuurhuis
- Motorization:2x Vetus Deuts DT66 170 hp 6 cylinder
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Superyacht motor
- Year of construction:2012
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:60.70 feet
- Width:16.57 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:580 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bestboats Roermond
- Price:£ 787.075 VAT Paid (€ 885.000 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This Pasterkamp-Zuiderzee Passaat 60 ST is a very exclusive yacht with only 202 sailing hours. This yacht is a very nicely lined round bilge yacht. Because of the sharp foreship and the round stern this yacht is an impressive yacht on the water. The yacht is CE-category A, so this yacht may be called seaworthy and the yacht has infinite sailing possibilities. Because of the many comfort options on board, this yacht is very suitable for long journeys. In 2018 there is still a large investment made so that many new (technical) options have been added to this yacht, including;
- Bezenzoni Gangway, controllable from the ship and via app.
- Airco system for the wheelhouse, saloon and master cabin, 2 x 16000 BTU and 1 x 12000 BTU installation.
In addition, a completely new dasboard has been installed:
- 2 x Raymarine Axium XL 22 touchscreen GPS
- 1 x Raymarine STV 60
- 1x Raymarine Evolution EV-4002
- 2 x Raymarine M624 Thermischa cameras
- 2 x Cam 220 cameras machine room
- Raymarine Quantum radar
- Fusion MA-RA 770 marine Stereo
- AIS 700
- Wifi Router
- 2 x FLir M625 CS thermal cameras
This yacht with fixed wheelhouse is very complete with: thermopane glazing, hydraulic bow & stern thruster, generator set, LED lighting, central heating and very modern and complete navigation system.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Jachtwerf Pasterkamp
- Shipyard: Pasterkamp Jacht & Scheepsbouw B.V.
Designed for long voyages where the wind force can be more than 8 on the Beaufort scale and the wave height can be more than 4 meters without the ship getting into trouble, for example on the oceans.
- CE max weight: 2,000 kg
- Original new price: 1600000 eur
Hull shape: Roundbilge
Gejogging'' / 'Jogging' is a method of construction in which a steel plate is pushed through 2 rollers. This gives the plate a kink with an upright edge, which slides over the underlying plate when welding a hull. This method of construction is labour-intensive and gives a hull a lot of strength. This construction method is relatively expensive.
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
Decks fitted with fully solid teak deck
- Superstructure: Fixed wheelhouse
- Windows: Aluminium frame with double glazing.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 5.8 m
- Minimum height: 360 cm
- Draught: 135 cm
- Displacement: 35.000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
The ship is also easy to manoeuvre by means of the RMC remote control. With Remote Motor Control (RMC), you can manoeuvre your boat safely and precisely from anywhere. The wireless remote control can not only control your bow and stern thrusters, but also switch on the main engines forwards and backwards.
- Position steering system: Inside
- Remote control:
- Rudder: Double
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
This ship with fixed wheelhouse is delivered complete with: thermopane glazing, hydraulic bow & stern thruster, generator set, LED lighting, central heating and very modern and complete navigation system.
- Layout and spaces inside: The ship is equipped with fixed wheelhouse, the wheelhouse is equipped with a spacious sliding roof and air conditioning, also the salon and the owners cabin is equipped with air conditioning. For the wheelhouse and the saloon awnings have been made for all windows and doors.
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 3
Berths: fixed: 8
3 spacious bedrooms, 2 rooms have double beds and 1 room has 4 single beds.
Type interior: Classic, warm
Very exclusive teak panelling, with high quality finishing details. The saloon is equipped with flat screen TV and very spacious saloon sofa.
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: Ship is equipped with beautiful curtains matching the grey upholstery.
- Water tank & material: 1.000 litre Stainless steel
- Water tank gauge: Analogue meter on Dashbord
Waste water tank: 200 Litre Steel
With analogue meter on Dashbord
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Kabola HR400 tap spiral
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 3
The ship has 2 bathrooms, the owners cabin has 1 bathroom and the 2 guest cabins have 1 bathroom. Both bathrooms are equipped with spacious showers. The aft deck is also equipped with outdoor shower.
Toilets: 2 Electric
- Television: Samsung UE32D5700 flat screen in UK with swivel wall mount, 1x Samsung UE40D5700RS in salon with swivel wall mount, 1x Samsung UE26D4003 in AK with swivel wall mount. Satellite reception by Raymarine STV 60
- Radio/CD player: Fusion MS-RA 770. Speakers in the ceiling intrigued
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Electric
Miele KM 6115
- Oven: AEG MCC406E-m Combi microwave oven
- Microwave: AEG MCC406E-m Combi microwave oven
Fridge & power source: 252 Litre Electric
Liebherr SN-T 5 6223 4
Freezer: 57 Litre
Freezing area in Liebherr fridge
Heating: Central heating
Kabola HR400 14 kW, with thermostat + Underfloor heating in bathrooms
Air conditioning: 2 x Cruisair 16000BTU en 1 x Cruisair 12000 BTu 440.000kWh
The wheelhouse, the salon and the owners cabin are equipped with air conditioning.
Ship is fully equipped: laundry room with Miele washer and dryer. Kitchen with electric hob, fridge and oven. Bathrooms with lockable shower and underfloor heating and a wheelhouse with extensive navigation equipment, 2 raymarine screens and 2 stabilized night vision cameras.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus Deutz
- Model: DET66E422E
- Serial number: 10802417, 122781
- Year: 2012
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 170 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 202
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Vetus Deutz
- Model of the 2nd engine: DET66E422E
- Serial number of the 2nd engine: 10802416, 122780
- Year of the 2nd engine: 2012
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 6
- Power of the 2nd engine: 125 kW
- Hours counter on the 2nd engine:
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 215
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Starting type 2nd engine: Electric
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 3,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
Max speed: 18 km/h
Cruising speed: 15 km/h
- Measuring instruments: Both engines have their own rev counter, oil pressure gauge and temperature gauge.
- Fuel tank gauge: Vetus
- Tachometer: Vetus
- Oil pressure gauge: Vetus
- Temperature gauge: Vetus
Bow thruster: Hydraulic
Proportionally controlled bow thruster controllable from wheelhouse and RMC remote control.
Stern thruster: Hydraulic Mobile remote control
Proportionally controlled stern screw controllable from wheelhouse and RMC remote control.
Battery: 5 x 200 Ah
4x AGM + 1x starting battery for generator, renewed 2019.
Victron quattro 24/5000/120+
Alternator: 90 A
Both engines are equipped with alternator
- Battery monitor:
Generator: Kohler 9 KVA, 1500 toeren 9 kW
In insulated room with its own 200 Ah battery and Victron Bluepower charger 12/10
Victron quattro 24/5000/120+
- Voltmeter: Vetus
- Shore power: Shore cable incl. isolating transformer Victron 3600
- Shore power cable:
- Consumption monitor:
- Control panel: AC and DC monitor, you can clearly see whether the shore power is coming in, whether the batteries are being charged and how much ampere and whether the inverter switches on automatically when the shore power is switched off.
- Voltage: 24V 220V
Navigation and electronics
Compass: Raymarine i70s - Ritchie helmsman
multifunctional instrument display
Log/speed: Raymarine i70s
multifunctional instrument display
Depth gauge: Raymarine i70s
multifunctional instrument display
- Navigation lights: According to standard
- Charts, guides:
- Rudder position indicator: On Raymarine Smart Pilot ST8002
- Autopilot: Raymarine Smartpilot ST8002
- GPS: Raymarine Raystart 150 GPS antenna
Chart plotter: 2x Raymarine Axiom XL 22''
Navionics Plus MSd
- Radar: Raymarine Quantum Radar Q24D
- AIS: Raymarine AIS 700 transponder
- VHF: Raymarine Ray 90
Ship is also equipped with several cameras:
1x Raymarine Cam 220 (engine room)
2x Raymarine M625 Thermal Camera (In mast)
Anchors & material: 1 x Poolanker Stainless steel
100 meter chain
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Lofrans, with remote control
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions: At the front of the ship is a round seat which is equipped with cushions and tarpaulins. On the aft deck there is also a round seat with brown/white striped cushions. In front of the deck is a demountable lounger.
- Boat cover: Entire aft deck is equipped with very exclusive tent (new 2019) made of Sunbrella color: dark blue. This tent is equipped with stainless steel tube frame which is demountable. All windows of the saloon and wheelhouse can be closed by the matching awnings.
- Sea rails: Very stable stainless steel railing with a high quality wooden handrail.
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder: The swimming ladder can be dismantled and folded out on both starboard and port side. Stainless steel with teaktreden.
- Sail lowering system: Mast is hydraulically ironable
Ship is equipped with 2 high gloss polished dinghy supports custom made for a Pirelli J29. This Pirelli is newly available.
- Davits: WD600 Steelhead crane on foredeck, approx. 350 kg. Besenzoni PI358 gangway on aft deck
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: Complete set available
For Mediterranean mooring a Besenzoni gangway has been mounted, this can also be used to lift a dinghy.
- Life raft: ISORAFT 4P
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Automatic extinguishing system in engine room: Ajax Marine FM200 extinguishing gas 12kg
- MOB system: Integrated into Raymarine equipment
- Watertight door: Engine room door
Ship equipped with all necessary security measures.