Volvo Penta D9 295 hp at 1800 rpm.. Classically lined new build ship, suitable for long voyages and permanent living, the finish is high quality. CVO to Basel and Danube.
Basic data of the Martin Bekebrede Motor Klipper
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Reference:Ref: 2020-1368 Brochure versie 2.0
- Brand:Martin Bekebrede
- Model:Motor Klipper
- Ship's name:L'Enfant
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D9 295 hp at 1800 rpm.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2014
- Last refit:2020
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:65.45 feet
- Width:15.58 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:325 cm
- Headroom inside:205 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Heusden NL
- Price:£ 763.216 VAT Paid (€ 849.500 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This clipper is a newly built ship from 2013, the model is an alternative to for example a luxury engine.
The finishing is very luxurious and technically the ship is also finished on a very high nieveau. In addition, the ship is fully equipped for long voyages and / or permanent residence.
The Casco of this ship including the technical installation was built at the Astor shipyard, the entire inetrieur and finishing was done by the Alterna shipyard. This ship is built according to the applicable commercial shipping standards such as Lloyds - SI and is also certified with an extensive CVO to Basel and the entire Danube.
The ship has 2 large generator sets on board, one of 15 KVA and one of 47 KVA, therefore the bow thruster is equipped with a 380 Volt engine for the bow thruster of 30 HP and the stern thruster 15 hp.
For the finishing of the kasko, railing, and deck fittings, a lot of stainless steel details have been applied.
The hydraulic insttalation is not only for the steering and maststripping installation but also for the 2nd steering position which can be hydraulically lifted so that a high view over the ship is possible.
Because of the creep height of 3.25 mtr it is also possible to sail in France.
For docking and mooring and during manoeuvring there are several camera systems available to support.
At Alterna Shipyard the ship is completely carpentered and finished, the interior is modern and completely custom made, the space and comfort are comparable to the comfort of a mordern house.
In addition, the ship is equipped with many other comfort options such as, double glazing with screens, air conditioning in the bedroom, Kabola central heating installation with underfloor heating, each room with its own thermostat to control. The morderne kitchen is equipped with Siemens built-in appliances.
For mooring, 2 Leeuwenstijn brand sput poles have been installed which can tie up the ship to a water depth of 4 meters.
In addition, this ship complies with the most stringent CVO legislation for the whole of the Netherlands, Rhine to Basel and the Danube.
Loyd's also has an SI certificate, all internal combustion engines on board comply with CCNR2 legislation.
Click here for more information
Designer: Martin Bekebrede
This design is an alternative to a Luxury engine.
Shipyard: Asto Raamsdonkveer
Asto is a very murderous shipyard which specializes in newbuild inland vessels of a very high quality.
- Hull number: 300234
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres, for example at sea
- CE-standard: This ship is eligible for CVO Rhine to Basel and Danube certificates as well as a Loyds certificate (SI- 15426 R ).
- CE max weight: 50,000 kg
- CE max engine: 300 hp
- Passenger capacity: 12
- Inspection certificate:
- EU inland certificate (CBB):
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Black
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: The entire ship is equipped with Rafa ship's windows, in thermopane glass.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 3.25 m
The mast on the foreship is hydraulically foldable, the creep height is then 3.25 Mtr.
- Draught: 120 cm
- Minimum draught: 115 cm
- Displacement: 50.000 kg
Ballast: 2.000 kg
Lead sandwiches applied as ballast
Steering system: Wheel
The control system is ultramodern and equivalent to a wheelhouse of a modern barge. The steering is equipped with steering wheel, Joy stick control and autopilot.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Bilge keels
- Layout and spaces inside: In the fore ship is a spacious and fashionably furnished owner's cabin, with private bathroom. The midship is a very spacious kitchen which is fully equipped. opposite the kitchen on SB side is a cozy sitting area. for the guests there is a bedroom with a double bed. for these guests there is a BB side also a spacious bathroom.
- Headroom: 205 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: Ship is equipped with screens.
- Water tank & material: 6.000 litre Stainless steel
- Water tank gauge: digital readable on dashoard
- Waste water tank: 2.000 Litre Stainless steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
drinking water pumps are double, and switchable
- Hot water: The kabola central heating installation is equipped with a tap water heater so that unlimited hot water is available.
- Seawater pump:
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
Showers are very spacious and equipped with aluminum sliding door.
- Toilets: 2 Electric
- Radio/CD player:
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Induction
- Oven: Siemens
- Microwave: Siemens
Fridge & power source: 300 Litre Electric
Wine cooler: 120 litres Electric
- Freezer: 120 Litre
Heating: Central heating
Kabola HR-500 19.7 KW with underfloor heating and radiators.
Air conditioning: Mar-Ix 24 volt
The owner's cabin is equipped with this air conditioning system.
Ship is equipped with very modern interior and luxury equipment; Siemens, Grohe.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D9
- Serial number: 1009177894
- Year: 2014
- Number of cylinders: 6
Power: 295 hp
at 1800 rpm
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 780
running hours when recording are approx. 765 hours
- Fuel: Diesel
Fuel consumption: 10 litre/hour
Consumption depends on use and sailing speed, the stated consumption is the average consumption indicated by the current owner.
- Gearbox: Twin disc overbrenging 1:3 en voorzien van een Trottle ~Systeem (slipkoppeling) om stapvoets te kunnen varen of manouvreren.
- Transmission: Shaft
Propulsion: Propellor in tunnel
5 sheet bronze screw diameter 90 cm. 100 mm propeller shaft is equipped with an automated closed lubrication system of the brand "De Waal".
Cooling system: Indirect
Main engine and the generators are equipped with a closed cooling system brake, in the engine room there are 3 built-in coolers.
Fuel tanks: 3
2x 2000 litres | 1x 2500 litres
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 6,500 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 17 km/h
- Cruising speed: 15 km/h
- Range: 6,000 km
- Measuring instruments: To read out all important data, there is a touch screen built in from Intel-Vision8, on which all meters and data can be read out.
- Fuel tank gauge: Volvo Penta
- Tachometer: Volvo Penta
- Oil pressure gauge: Volvo Penta
- Temperature gauge: Volvo Penta
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
380 Volt, infinitely adjustable from 0 to 30 HP.
Stern thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
380 Volt, infinitely variable from 0 to 15 HP
Battery: 24 x
traction batteries of 2 volt cells, together 680 Ampere
Battery charger: 240 A
3 x Victron Quatro inverter 3000 Watt each with 80 amp charger.
Alternator: 90 A
2nd alternator: 60 A
- Battery monitor:
- Generator: JCB 47 kW
Inverter: 3.000 Watt
3 x Victron Quatro inverter 3000 Watt
- Shore power: the ship is equipped with 3 combi-inverters, 1 isolation transformer.
- Shore power cable:
- Consumption monitor:
Voltage: 24V 220V
- Victron isolation transformer of 3600 watt
- Generator 1: JCB 47 kW, 1500 rpm complies with CCR2
- Generator 2: Mitsubishi 15kW, 1500 rpm complies with CCR2
- 2 shore power connections, 1 on the foreship for normal use, midship is a 2nd shore connection for washing machine and kitchen equipment.
- All pumps on board are double and equipped with a changeover system.
- 2 x switchable drinking water pumps
- 2 x greywater pumps switchable
- 2 x dirty water pumps switchable
Volvo Penta specifications:
Type: D9 MH
Power: 300 hp/221 kW
Torque: 1,500 Nm
Cylinder capacity: 9.4 litres
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine ST60
- Log/speed: Tresco
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60
- Wind gauge: Raymarine ST60
- Navigation lights: LED
- Charts, guides: Tresco incl. maps
- Rudder position indicator: Raymarine ST60 2x
Autopilot: Radio Holland
- GPS: Radio Holland
- Chart plotter: Radio Holland
Radar: Simrad Broadband
ship is technically equipped with the possibility of 1 man control system.
- Turn indicator: Radio Holland sigma 500
- AIS: Radio Holland
VHF: Sailor 6248
2x sailor marine radio (professional version)
Ship is fully equipped according to inland shipping standards.
1 man radar control
Anchors & material: 3 x poolanker Stainless steel
1x Stainless steel | 2x Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Stern anchor:
- Spud poles:
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: All-round stainless steel
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder: STAINLESS STEEL
- Sail lowering system: Hydraulic
- Dinghy: Honwave
- Outboard engine: Honda 10 hp
- Davits: 2x stainless steel incl. electric winch
- Fenders, lines:
- Oars, paddles:
- Cockpit table:
2x Leeuwestein spud poles 4.5 meters under plane
Box tent and outdoor cushions new 2020
Ship is equipped with an extreme amount of stainless steel
- Life buoy:
- Life raft:
Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Engine room is equipped with automatic extinguishing system.
- Radar reflector:
- Life jackets: 6
- Watertight door:
- Self-draining cockpit:
Decks are equipped with anti-slip