Beautiful appearance open cockpit yacht, ideal for sailing on inland waterways. Beautiful cockpit and seamless connection from inside to outside.
Basic data of the Tryvia 1300 OK
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:1300 OK
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2011
- Last refit:2018
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:44.13 feet
- Width:13.94 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:270 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bestboats Roermond
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful Tryvia 1300 OK yacht where the interior is beautifully matched with the interior outside. The yacht is a beautiful appearance because of the yacht's tan and the completely new upholstery in the matching shades. The spacious aft deck can easily be integrated with the rest of the yacht by opening the doors. With the presence of the electric bow and stern thruster with remote control and the 1x 156 HP Steyr engine, this yacht is very smooth to drive. Because all entertainment, both inside and outside, is on one floor, you do not have to miss anything. Are you looking for an open cockpit yacht? Then this Tryvia is definitely worth a visit!
Click here for more information
- Designer: Visser Yacht Design
- Shipyard: Tryvia Jachten Sebaldaburen
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres.
- CE max weight: 900 kg
- Passenger capacity: 8
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Brown
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Double glazing
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 2.7 m
bovenzijde mast, met de mast geklapt 2,62 mtr
- Minimum height: 262 cm
- Draught: 120 cm
- Displacement: 17 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
This ship is equipped with an RMC Yacht control system.
- Position steering system: Inside
- Remote control:
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
With RMC you have all these systems under your control in one place.
The convenience of wireless mooring
Have your ship fully under control while you're not at the helm? With this Remote Motor Control (RMC), this ship can be manoeuvred safely and precisely from anywhere.
The wireless remote control can not only control the bow and stern thrusters, but also switch on the main engine forwards and backwards.
- Layout and spaces inside: As soon as you step inside the boat there is a kitchen on the starboard side which is a U-shape. Behind it is a U-shaped bench with table. On the port side there are a lot of storage places with the steering column behind it.
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
In the forward cabin is a spacious double bed, under the U-bank is another bedroom with two single beds.
- Berths: fixed: 4
Type interior: Modern, light
Keursenhout panelling, many fine finishing details.
- Color upholstery: White
- Curtains: The curtains are new in 2018 the colors are very tasteful and matching the new upholstery.
- Water tank & material: 600 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge: VDO
Waste water tank: 341 Litre Plastic
Holding tank gauge: VDO
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
Hydrophobic water pressure system
- Hot water: The boiler which is heated via the shore connection and via the engine while sailing.
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
shower and toilet are separate, the shower room is very spacious.
Toilets: 1 Electric
The toilet is separated from the shower, the toilet is of the brand Technautic.
- Television: TV in the forward cabin and one TV in the saloon
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: built-in gas oven from SMEV
Fridge & power source: 80 Litre Electric
With 13-litre freezer compartment built into the refrigerator
Heating: hot air
Webasto AirTop evo M
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
With remote control
- Model: M16 TCAM TO 156K
- Year: 2011
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 156 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 720
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 5-6 litres per hour, depending on use.
- Gearbox: Hydraulisch
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 948 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 15 km/h
- Cruising speed: 13 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: VDO
- Tachometer: Steyr
- Oil pressure gauge: Steyr
- Temperature gauge: Steyr
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Cupa CP 90
Stern thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Cupa CP 90
- Battery: 2 x 230 Ah
Battery charger: 70 A
- Alternator: 90 A
- Battery monitor:
Inverter: 3.000 Watt
Victron combi charger inverter
- Voltmeter: VDO
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
This tryvia is equipped with an isolation transformer, these are indispensable in ship installations. An isolation transformer prevents electrolytic corrosion and also ensures a safe electrical system.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine
- Log/speed: Raymarine i70s
- Depth gauge: Raymarine i70s
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator: Raymarine i70s
- GPS: Raymarine Axiom
- Chart plotter: Raymarine Axiom multifunctioneel display
Anchors & material:
Stainless steel pole anchor
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Quick Ravenna with remote control
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions: Grey outer cushions with orange backrest and grey headrest.
- Sea rails: Robust stainless steel sea railing.
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: The swimming platform is integrated in the hull, with a lockable door on SB and BB side.
- Swimming ladder: Removable stainless steel bathing ladder
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: Complete set of fenders and lines are available.
Full teak deck around the ship
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: