2x 230 hp DEUTZ DT 67 and Hydraulic bow and stern thruster proportional controllable.. Very exclusive and seaworthy yacht CE: A equipped with stabilizers. Full-option and very high quality finished with premium equipment!
Basic data of the Sturier 620 OC
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:620 OC
- Motorization:2x 230 hp DEUTZ DT 67 and Hydraulic bow and stern thruster proportional controllable.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2014
- Experience: Family holidays, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:63.98 feet
- Width:17.72 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:695 cm
- Headroom inside:220 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bestboats Roermond
- Price:under offer
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Very exclusive and seaworthy CE class A yacht with a very high quality finish and stabilizers. This yacht misses no detail and is equipped with many comfort options, where the resemblance can be made with a house on the water. The interior is custom built and designed to have a pleasant stay on board in all circumstances. Not only is the available space large, but also the number of amazing options, including heated walls in the bathroom, hot water underfloor heating throughout the yacht, an entire exterior design with cushions of Sunbrella water-repellent upholstery, a carbon awning on the aft deck, air conditioning, and much more.
All materials and accessories on board are from quality and design brands, including Gaggenau kitchen appliances such as a wine cooler and combi-steam oven, a Nespresso Delongi coffee maker and Miele washer and dryer. The overall design of the yacht is also well thought out. Thus, the entire yacht is equipped with Permateak and thermopane, gray tinted glass.
The steering position and options for steering the yacht is fully equipped for longer trips. Steering is by means of a steering wheel and joystick and there is a very complete range of equipment on board, including Simrad autopilot, Furuno weather station and a Lowrance structure scan / fishfinder.
This yacht certainly leaves nothing to be desired. If you want to see this yacht for yourself, visit Bestboats International Yachtbroker in Roermond, where this yacht is moored in the sales harbour.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Volharding Staveren Shipyard
- Hull number: 498
Designed for long voyages where the wind force can be more than 8 on the Beaufort scale and the wave height can be more than 4 meters without the ship getting into trouble, for example on the oceans.
- CE max weight: 2,000 kg
- Passenger capacity: 8
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
Hull: Anthracite 2 components Construction: Oyster White 2 components
- Superstructure: Entire ship is equipped with permateak.
- Windows: Thermopane glass, grey tinted.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 6.95 m
- Minimum height: 420 cm
- Draught: 160 cm
Steering system: Wheel
Steering wheel and joystick
- Position steering system: Inside
- Remote control:
Remote R.M.C. and autopilot.
- Keel/Lee board: Box keel
- Stabilizer: MATN'S Hydraulic
- Headroom: 220 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 3
- Berths: fixed: 6
Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Curtains: Entire ship is equipped with pleated curtains, the front windows are equipped with electrically operated pleated curtains, and the skylight is equipped with duo pleated curtains.
- Water tank & material: 1.500 litre Steel
- Water tank gauge: VDO
- Waste water tank: 500 Litre Steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Kabola approx. 80 litres HR500 20KW
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
Number of showers: 2
Shower in owners cabin has heated walls.
Toilets: 2 Electric
- Television: 4x TV | Owner's cabin: Samsung, Salon: Samsung in lift, Dinette: Samsung.
- Radio/CD player: 2x KVH TRACVISION TV5 (1 dummy), Fusion MS AV-700i and Bose acoustimass 10 series.
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Induction
- Oven: Gaggenau Combi-steam oven HLBS47
Fridge & power source: Electric
2x Isotherm CR130D refrigerator 1x Gaggenau wine cooling 127L
Freezer: 106 Litre
Heating: stove Central heating
Entire ship is equipped with underfloor heating by means of Kabola HR500.
Air conditioning: Mar-ix 10kWh
Ship is equipped with design accecoires, including Piet Boon, Dedon and Dornbracht.
The ship is also equipped with Nespresso delonghi, Miele dishwasher (H606), Miele washing machine (WT2780), Miele dryer (T1 Classic), Dometic safe, Bosch hood and Wempe clocks.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus Deutz
- Model: DT 67
- Year: 2014
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 231 hp
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 480
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: ZF80 IV
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 3
2x 1200 litres 1x 4800 litres
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 6,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 21 km/h
- Cruising speed: 15 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: Vetus
- Tachometer: Vetus
- Oil pressure gauge: Vetus
- Temperature gauge: Vetus
Bow thruster: Hydraulic Mobile remote control
Stern thruster: Hydraulic Mobile remote control
New 2020 Lithium 850amp
Battery charger: 200 A
Alternator: 95 A
- Battery monitor:
Generator: Whisper Power Ultra 6 kW
- Inverter: 8.000 Watt
- Shore power: Fully automatic
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 24V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Simrad RC42N
- Log/speed: Simrad IS40
- Depth gauge: Simrad IS40
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides: Navionics
- Rudder position indicator:
- Autopilot: Simrad AP70
Chart plotter: 3 Simrad Schermen
2x NSO EVO2 1366 x 768. 1x NSS EVO2 800 x 480
- Fishfinder: Lowrance structurescan
- Radar: Navico
- AIS: NAIS 400 Class B + NSPL400 splitter.
VHF: Simrad RS90
1x HS35 2xHS90
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Furuno NX-300
Anchors & material: 1 x Poolanker Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Hydraulic
- Stern anchor:
- Bimini: Carbon, awning all over the aft deck.
- Outdoor cushions: Entire set with Sunbrella upholstery. Color gray.
- Boat cover: Tarpaulins for tables and cushions.
- Sea rails: All around. Very high quality stainless steel.
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: Integrated in fuselage.
- Swimming ladder: Integrated in swimming platform stainless steel
- Sail lowering system: Hydraulically controllable from steering position.
- Davits: Opacmare gangway 8998536124 - 450kg. dinghy can be hoisted with gangway
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
Ship is equipped with all facilities for mooring, fenders (black) and lines (black).
The cockpit is also equipped with 2 cockpit tables high gloss lacquered.
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Watertight door: Both entrances to the engine room are equipped with a watertight door.