2x Vetus Deutz DT64. Trade-in possible. Linssen Grand Sturdy 500 Variotop Mark II with 2x Vetus Deutz 159 HP, very luxurious version with a.o. Variotop, Airco...
Basic data of the Linssen Grand Sturdy 500 Variotop Mk II
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:Grand Sturdy 500 Variotop Mk II
- Ship's name:Water 'n Wind
- Motorization:2x Vetus Deutz DT64
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2005
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:49.05 feet
- Width:16.01 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:350 cm
- Headroom inside:205 cm
- Beds:6fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bestboats Roermond
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The largest model of Linssen Yachts; the Linssen Grand Sturdy 500. This yacht, with electric Variotop, makes sailing on the upper deck possible both inside and outside because the Variotop can be closed quickly and easily. The yacht offers 6 fixed berths. There are 3 bedrooms, including a spacious owner's cabin. There is both double glazing and Eberspächer hot water heating. There is also air conditioning throughout the yacht. The yacht is fully equipped with teak wood all around and has cushions for the deckboxes. There are also screens for the portholes included and there are integrated screens/blackout blinds for the escape hatches. A yacht with many extras and many options. Be surprised by the versatility that this yacht has to offer!
Click here for more information
- Designer: Anne Elsinga
- Shipyard: Linssen Yachts
- Hull number: 2480
- CE-category: B
- CE-standard: Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres.
- CE max weight: 33,000 kg
- Passenger capacity: 12
- Original new price: 1132500 eur
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Double glazing in saloon, wheelhouse. Porthole screens, integrated screens/darkening blinds for escape hatches, aluminium portholes, 2 pocket windows in saloon.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 3.5 m
- Draught: 135 cm
- Displacement: 33,000 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Double
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
- Stabilizer: Najad
The largest model of Linssen Yachts; the Linssen Grand Sturdy 500. This yacht, with electric Variotop, makes sailing on the upper deck possible both inside and outside because the Variotop can be closed quickly and easily. The yacht offers 6 fixed berths. There are 3 bedrooms, including a spacious owner's cabin. There is both double glazing and Eberspächer hot water heating. There is also air conditioning throughout the yacht. The yacht is fully equipped with teak wood all around and has cushions for the deckboxes. There are also screens for the portholes included and there are integrated screens/blackout blinds for the escape hatches.Completely new paint (hull and superstructure 2017). A yacht with many extras and many options. Be surprised by the versatility that this yacht has to offer!
Headroom: 205 cm
Headroom approx. in UK 2.05 / cabin 2.05 / saloon 2.05 / AK 2.00 m
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
3 cabins including a very spacious owner's cabin.
Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 2
6 fixed beds including a French bed in the owner's cabin, dinette can be converted into a double bed.
Type interior: Classic, warm
Cherry wood panelling with creamy white upholstery.
- Color upholstery: White
- Curtains: Beige
Water tank & material: 960 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 480 Litre Plastic
Approx. 480 litres
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: 50 liter boiler with 230V glow element.
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
2 separate bathrooms
- Toilets: 2 Electric
- Television: Sony Bravia with lift system in saloon, 2nd TV in AK
- Radio/CD player: Sony CDX R8550
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Electric
- Oven: ATAG MC3011CUU/A02
- Microwave: ATAG MC3011CUU/A02
Fridge & power source: 110 Litre Electric
CR-110, 2nd fridge in the hallway.
Freezer: 13 Litre
Heating: Central heating
Hot water heating Eberspächer Hydronic 10
Air conditioning throughout the ship.
Ceilings in vinyl panels, reading lights in VK and AK, interior in cherry wood, teak ship's floor with inlaid ash frames.
Boat completely new painted.
New variotop 2016/2017.
Spacious wardrobes in Vk and AK.
Washing and drying combination from Siemens.
Wifi on board, including router/Antema.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
Brand: Vetus Deutz
- Model: DT64
- Serial number: 897326/111473
- Year: 2005
- Number of cylinders: 6
Power: 2x 159 hp
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 1,400
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: ZF Electronics
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Vetus Deutz
- Model of the 2nd engine: DT64
- Serial number of the 2nd engine: 897302/112082
- Year of the 2nd engine: 2005
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 6
- Power of the 2nd engine: 159 hp
- Hours counter on the 2nd engine:
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 1,400
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Starting type 2nd engine: Electric
- Gearbox 2nd engine:
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,800 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 9 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel tank gauge: Vetus Deutz
- Tachometer: Vetus Deutz
- Oil pressure gauge: Vetus Deutz
- Temperature gauge: Vetus Deutz
Bow thruster: Hydraulic Mobile remote control
Including yacht controller
Stern thruster: Hydraulic Mobile remote control
Including yacht controller
- Battery: 6 x
Battery charger: 75 A
24/75 Mastervolt BTM III
- Alternator: 95 A
- Battery monitor:
- Generator: Onan 11 kW
Inverter: 1.500 Watt
24/1500 Mastervolt BTM III
- Voltmeter: Mastervolt BTM III
- Shore power: 230 Volt
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 24V 220V
- 2x 5-blade screw for quieter and quieter driving characteristics.
- The 2x 4 blade screws are available as a spare pair.
- At 1600 rpm the boat goes approx. 15 km/h.
- Electric valves - feedthroughs.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Wind gauge: Raymarine
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides:
- Rudder position indicator:
- Autopilot: Raymarine
- GPS: raymarine
Chart plotter: Raymarine eS123 Hybridtouch
+ Quantum Radome
- Radar: raymarine
- AIS: Raymarine, zenden/ontvangen
- VHF: Icom JC-M400BB
Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: Integrated swimming platform with chic teak finish.
- Swimming ladder: Integrated bathing ladder incorporated in the swimming platform.
- Davits: Stainless steel, extra stabile boat supports
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
Stainless steel protection frames, stainless steel side steps integrated in the railing, hydraulic passarelle, integrated deck boxes, cable fence, teak on: foredeck, gangways and aft deck. Teak on forward cabin deck, electrically adjustable steering bench in the wheelhouse, cushions for deckboxes+ Hydraulic passarelle (stainless steel/Teak) Teak table on aft deck. Fenders and lines.
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Life jackets: 4