Delphia 47 from 2010 for sale!
Basic data of the Delphia 47
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2010
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:47.51 feet
- Width:14.70 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Croatia (Hrvatska)
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 124.509 VAT Not paid (€ 140.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Adam Matosin
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Sails from 2021.
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
5 cabins, 8+1+1 berths, 2 heads.
Powered by a Yanmar diesel engine with 55 kW / 75 HP power.
Featuring bow thruster, inverter, heating in front cabins, dinghy, life raft, plotter in cockpit and inside etc.
Mast and rigging from 2016.
Available for delivery to Buyer at end of summer charter season 2022!
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Flagship of Delphia Yachts. Blue ocean water cruiser.
Every Delphia Yacht is subjected to the most scrupulous examiniation from stem to stern to ensure total quaility managment throughout the entire production process.
Delphia Yachts holds ISO 9001 and subjects all its construction procedures to the supervision of the Polish Register of Shipping and Germanischer Lloyd.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 185 cm
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Delphia Yachts (Poland)
- Designer: Andrzej Skrzat
- Interior designer: Schnaase Interior Design
- Length (m.): 14.48
- Hull lenght: 14.06 (also lenght in registration documents)
- Beam: 4.48
- Depth: 1.85
- Model: Yanmar (diesel)
- Power: 55 kW
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 250
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 800
- Holding tank
5 cabins, 8+1+1 berths, 2 heads
- U-shaped saloon sette with table and seating bench on oposite side (upholstery from 2013)
- Forecabin at bow with V-shaped double bed, hanging lockers
- 2 Bunk bed cabins in front with hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with toilet, washbasin and shower (one is electric)
- Bed linen, blankets, pillows
Straight shaped galley
- Burner gas stove with oven
- Refrigerator (with ice compartment)
- Stainless steel sink
- Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)
- 2 Gas bottles
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot Raymarine ST6002
- GPS chart plotter Raymarine C90/W
- GPS chart plotter in cockpit Raymarine C90/W
- Navtex Furuno NX-300
- Tridata Raymarine ST60+
- Wind instrument/Anemometer Raymarine ST60+
- VHF Radio
- Bow thruster
- Heating (only in front cabins)
- Electric anchor windlass
- Hot water system
- Inverter 350 W
- Battery charger
- Electric bilge pump (+ Bilge pump - mechanic)
- Start battery
- Service batteries 140 Ah
- Shore connection 220 V
- 8x 220 V socket
- Radio JVC with AUX, USB, Bluetooth (from July 2021)
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- 2 Steering wheels
- Cockpit table
- Main anchor Delta 22 Kg with chain
- Spare anchor Danforth 15 Kg
- Winches + Handle
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler
- Roll mainsail (from 2021)
- Roll genoa with UV protection (from 2021)
- Dinghy 2,80
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini top
- Distress flare box
- Emergency tiller
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fog horn
- Life buoy + Flashing light
- 10x Life jackets
- Life raft
- Radar reflector
- Boat hook