Yanmar. Our boat is in good condition. All the sails are stored, maintained and kept by One Sails Turkey.
Basic data of the Bolt 37
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2013
- Last refit:2021
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.09 feet
- Width:11.42 feet
- Draught:9 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Turkey
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 93.382 VAT Paid (€ 105.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jascha Bach
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Bolt 37 racing yacht designed by Jason Ker for sale
Hull number 5.
Current owner purchased her in 2017. She sailed a total of 8 races in 2018 and 2019. She did not race in 2020 and 2021 due tocorona (no races were organized). This year one race is sailed.
Our boat is in good condition. All the sails are stored, maintained and kept by One Sails Turkey.
Hull, deck, bulkheads and stiffners made from multi and unidirectionnal glass, vinylester resin and PVC foam over female tooling. All laminations are done with vacuum assisted infusion technique for perfect resin/fiber ratio and low air void.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 260 cm
- Mast Hallspar High Modulus carbon mast with internal mast jack.
- Boom Hallspar Deep carbon race boom
- Rigging Nitronic 50 rod standing rigging
- Gemini Harken Carbo
- Backstay Twin aramid backstay
- Solid vang with tail lead below deck 32:1 cascade purchase exiting cockpit sole close to main traveler
- Equipped for 2:1 mainsail halyard, 1 fractional headsail halyard, 1 fractional halyard and 2 masthead spinnaker halyards
- Mast deck collar with custom molded resin wedge, adjustable mast step
- 2 Dyneema spinnaker sheets with Tylaska snapshackles or equivalent
- 4 Dyneema jib sheets with soft shackles
- 2 Dyneema spinnaker tack line with Tylaska snapshackles or equivalent
- 1 Dyneema mainsheet
- Mainsail traveller lines, Genoa traveller lines
- Outhaul lines
- Cuningham lines
- Quantum (2019)
- Onesails (2018)
- Quantum No 2 (2019)
- Onesails No 1 - 2 & Naked (2018)
- Storm jib
- Onesails A2 (2021)
- Quantum A1,5 - A3 - A5 (2018)
- UK Sails A0.5 (2018)
- Onesails Staysail (2019)
- Designed to meet ORC, IMS, IRC regulations and construction to be lightweight
- appropriated for racing yachts.
- Basic galley with plumbed sink, manual water pump and location for moulding a single burners stove with disposable gas bottles connected to the burner.
- Engine box with removable portion to allow access to service engine and incorporating nav area.
- Manual tap at galley sink, cold water only
- Plumbed in seawater Marine WC, with flush seacocks type
- 2 x Manual bilge pump one operable from below deck one from the cockpit
- Flexible water tank
- 5 X Rule LP900S LoPro Auto Bilge pump
Deck and Cockpit
- Jefa wp710, racıng pedestals and carbon wheels
- ORC conforming toerail included in in the deck mould to the foredeck
- Two (2) Harken Performa # 46 Quatro primary winches.
- One (1) Harken # 35.2STA winch in the pit
- Two (2) Harken # 40.2PTA mainsheet winches
- Two (2) Harken # 35.2PTA runner winches
- 5 Harken lock-in winch handles
- 2:1 Mainsheet system on Harken blocks, lead directly from the end of the track to mainsheet winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with a 6:1 cascade purchase below deck and leadtrimmers foot rest
- Twin transverse tracks (27mm mid-range track with #2705B.HL cars), with ball-bearingcar system
- In-hauler system, 6:1 lead to cockpit
- Up/Down system, 4:1 cascade with a 6:1 tail purchase (24:1 total) and fitted with a
- floating ring #C8694
- 2 Harken override fairleads #C8541
- Harken spinnaker sheet blocks #3195 mounted on fwd leg of pushpit
- Harken spinnaker sheet diverter blocks #3195 mounted on side decks
- 5 Harken Halyard Blocks
- 7 Spinlock Jammers (1 x main halyard, 2 x masthead spi, 1 x fractional spi, 1 x jib,
- 2 x tack lines )
- 1 foredeck slide opening hatch with round edges
- Double s/s rail pulpit and pushpit, 8 stanchion, 316 Stainless Steel tubing, tapered towards the top.
- Stainless Steel Lifelines
- Foot chocks for helmsman, main trimmer & runner
- A lightweight companionway wash board
- Cabin lighting under coach roof, galley and nav areas.
- 12 volt DC switch panel and battery indicator mounted on the engine box.
- Battery isolator/selection switch mounted on the engine box.
- Gel type batteries for engine start and service
- 12 V electrical panel for Engine, rev counter and start stop switches on the engine box.
- Navigation LED lights at masthead
- 6 person soft case life raft
- Fortress anchor FX23
- Fire extinguisher
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- B&G Zeus Touch T7 chartplotter
- B&G 4 X 20/20HV mast display
- B&G 2 X Triton T41
- Simrad RS12 VHF
- Fenders and mooring lines