Fairline Squadron 62 from 1992 for sale!
Basic data of the Fairline Squadron 62
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Model:Squadron 62
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1992
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:64.96 feet
- Width:17.06 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Croatia (Hrvatska)
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 221.448 VAT Paid (€ 249.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Adam Matosin
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Fairline Squadron 62 from 1992 for sale!
Bathing platform has been extended for 3 feet.
Lots of renewals during the last years:
2022 - 3x Microcommand engine controls installed new, refrigerator (Isotherm Mod CR271) installed new in kitchen, owner's toilet new, toilet in portside cabin renewed.
Works done in June 2022: Complete new floor carpet! The instruments panel has been refited and old navigation instruments have been de-installed. Following items have been reupholstered: Saloon settee, alcantara borders in the cabins, settee in master cabin, cockpit settee in beige, kitchen outside walls covered with beige up to the salon.
2021 - Generator Fischer Panda 25 kW installed new in June 2021, cushions on the bow new, propeller's reconditioned and finely balanced, exhaust manifold newly made, outer shaft bearings new.
2020 - Two GPS ChartPlotter's installed new, complete cover on the Flybride new.
2019 - Bow thruster stronger version and installed new
2014 - The yacht was completely painted on the outside by the previous owner (with maintaining and polishing there is no discoloration like with the previous gelcoat on older boats)
The yacht is serviced yearly by professional staff - Antifouling, polishing, regular engine service.
Additional pictures available at request!
4+2 cabins, 6+2+2 berths, 3 heads
Featuring two MAN D2840LXE V10 diesel engines.
MAN Factory Service dismantled both engines completely out of the yacht through a ˝Factory return campaign˝ by the previous owner and completely overhauled them and installed new hour counters (the old ones are on the yacht).
Prior to the ˝Factory return campaign˝ the working hours were 1139 and after that another 800 were done, so total working hours are 1939.
The yacht has only been chartered very slightly since 2017 (rarely due to Covid-19), before that it was privately owned and used.
Coming together with Dinghy including 30HP 4-stroke engine.
Equipped with air condition, heating, bow and stern thruster, electric toilets etc.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 145 cm
- Builder: Fairline
- Bathing platform has been extended for 3 feet
- No.of engines: 2
- Engine: MAN D2840LXE V10 (diesel)
- Total power: 1,206.00 kW (1,639.70 HP) > 603 HP per 1x engine
- Working hours: 1939
- Reverse gear
- 3 Pieces of Microcommand engine controls installed in 2022
- Works in 2021: Propeller's reconditioned and finely balanced, exhaust manifold newly made, outer shaft bearings new.
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 3600
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 1000
- Holding tank
4+1 cabins, 6+2+1 berths, 3 heads
- The master unit located amidships has a separate toilet / bidet and bathroom area including a whirlpool tub
- The 2 main cabins also have TV sets including satellite
- There is a skipper's cabin in the stern and another sleeping bunk in the bow with toilets
- Electric toilets (Owner's toilet new, toilet in portside cabin renewed)
- Interior steering position
- Numerous storage options are available
- Refrigerator Isotherm Mod CR271 from 2022
- Oven and stove
- Flybridge steering position
- Windshield wiper
- Anchor with chain
- Deck washer
- Sun cushions on foredeck from 2021
- Stern shower
- 2 GPS Plotter's from 2020
- VHF Radio
- Echo sounder
- Flybridge cover from 2020
- Bimini top
- Generator Fischer Panda 25 kW from June 2021
- Bow thruster from 2019 (stronger version)
- Stern thruster
- Air conditioning
- Hot water system
- Water connection Possibility to connect the service water to the stern in the port
- Shore power connection
- Battery charger
- Two-lever control
- TV antenna
- Dinghy including 30HP 4-stroke engine
- Bathing platform
- Rear door to bathing platform
- Coluor TV
- Anti-theft device
- Life raft
- Fire extinguisher