Yanmar SD. ORC racer in excellent condition, ready for new campaign
Basic data of the Cossutti One Off 37 Ridas 37
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:Cossutti One Off 37
- Model:Ridas 37
- Motorization:Yanmar SD
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2018
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:37.07 feet
- Width:12.04 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 208.997 VAT Not paid (€ 235.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Jascha Bach
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Yacht CE certified for A - category.
Cossutti about the Ridas 37:
The One Off 37 is a racer-cruiser designed for the Estonian yard, Ridas Yachts, based in Tallinn.
The boat is fitted with a carbon mast and the sail plan has been developed in collaboration with designers at North Sails and optimized using CFD techniques.
The boat has proven herself highly competitive in the events she has participated in, winning several in the Baltic Sea offshore circuit and placing 3rd in the 2019 ORC European Championship in Sweden, winning a couple of the races during the championship.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Cossutti
- Shipyard: Ridas
- Draught: 205 cm
- North Sails 3Di racing mainsail - 2018
- North Sails 3Di light jib - 2019
- North Sails 3DL light jib - 2018
- North Sails 3Di light/medium jib - 2018
- North Sails 3Di heavy jib - 2020
- North Sails 3Di heavy jib - 2018
- North Sails S1 spinnaker - 2020
- North Sails S1.5 spinnaker - 2018
- North Sails S2 spinnaker - 2020
- North Sails S3 spinnaker - 2018
- North Sails Reacher - 2019
- Jib Top - 2018
- Delivery mainsail with reefs - 2018
- Delivery jib - 2018
- Delivery spinnaker - 2018
- Interior from GRP and Airex sandwich ultra light construction with aluminum door frames.
- 3 cabins with 7 berths plus saloon
Locker space opposite to starboard.
- Bunk berths in to port and starboard in saloon.
- Storage room behind the backrest of saloon seats
- Head with electric toilet
- Webasto 4 kw hot air system with strategically placed outlets under bunks and sofas
- Insulated cool box with refrigerator unit
- Cardanic 2 burner stove Origo 2
- Sink <150L stainless steel water tank
- Boat's power supply switch board Philippi with automatic fuses and control lamps
- Engine circuit / Boat circuit
- 3 x 100 AH/AGM batteries
- LED navigation lights, roof and reading lamps in all cabins
- 220v shore power system with Victron 25A battery charger
- 220v sockets in galley and toilet and main saloon
- Vinylester laminate, Airex sandwich construction
- Permanently fixed glass on overbuilding.
- Antislip on sidedeck, cockpit and seats + heeling supports in cockpit
- Hatches Lewmar smoke glass flush type .
- 10 stanchions and 2 rows of lifelines.
- Rake deck gear
- Harkened genoa tracks
- Antal locks <2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing mainsheet winches.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing control line / halyard winches at companionway
- BSI ROD rig .
- Tuff Luff forestay
- Reckman hydraulic mast jacket
- Hall Spars carbon fibre throat-stepped fractional mast with two-sets of swept back spreaders
- Hall Spars carbon fibre boom
- Hall Spars vang adjustable from cockpit
- German mainsheet system
- Light grey gelcoat and painted with RAL 7035 PU paint .
- Hull is fully made of vinylester resin
- Reinforced bow section and under WL until the throat area.
- Vacuum infused special light and strong laminate with multiaxial reinforcements.
- All high loaded areas with carbon fiber and throat frame is from galvanized steel.
- Airex sandwich construction with a steel frame.
Under WL area is treated with Gelshield 200 epoxy primer and VC17 antifouling
- Full lead keel with GRP cover.
- Full lead keel with GRP cover.
- Jefa selfaligning roller bearings, carbon rudderstock and rudder .
- Yanmar 30 hp with sail drive
- Gori racing type 3 blade propeller
- Dual circuit cooling, fuel filter with water separator <100 L stainless steel diesel tank, fuel level indicator
- 4x B&G 20/20 displays at mast
- B&G H5000 graphic displays at companionway
- B&G H5000 autopilot control head
- B&G ZG100 GPS antenna
- B&G Zeus3 9" GPS chart plotter at chart table
- B&G V90 VHF with DSC and Class-B AIS
- Remote control VHF handset
- 2 fire-extinguishers
- Liferaft 12p
- Lifevests 12p
- Custom cradle
- Custom Trailer(as an option, not included in the price) .
- Mainsail cover <2x light anchors with 10m chain and 2x approx. 30m anchor warps
- Berths: fixed: 0
Galley aft of saloon area to port, L-shaped
Deck and Cockpit
Jefa steering pedestal system with autopilot and Teleflex engine control system
Electronics and Navigational Gear
B&G H5000 system
At Chart Table: