Perkins 4236M. Beautiful aluminum Koopmans 47 with lifting throat. Big Refit in 2016. Boat is in very good condition and ready for her new owner,
Basic data of the Koopmans 47
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Motorization:Perkins 4236M
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1990
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:47.11 feet
- Width:12.99 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:210 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 168.087 VAT Paid (€ 189.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 125 cm
Beautiful Koopmans 47. Sister ship of the Jantine V with which Dick Koopmans Sr has sailed all over the world.
Casco built at Aluboot Hindeloopen and the interior by Van der Meijden Hardinxveld Giessendam. Launched in 1990.
The ship has undergone a complete refit in 2016. The refit concerned both the interior and the exterior. The deck is equipped with new treadmaster. The ship was repainted at the refit (2 component system from De IJssel) in 2016. In 2016, the complete rigging and running rigging was renewed.
The ship can be "self-supporting" for a long time and has, among other things, additional anchors, 60-meter chain, 2-blade propeller, wind generator, solar panels, 12/24 volt system, 600 liters of fuel, day tank with electric and manual filling pump, 600 liters of drinking water, 4x (12 volt) batteries (420 Ah) from 2016, 4x (24 volt) batteries (420 ah) from 2016, 2x 12 volt battery charger, 1x 24 volt battery charger, generator, inverter etc. Furthermore, there is an abundance of spare parts on board such as for a world trip may be expected.
The thickness of the hull is 8mm Aluminium and the throat is 20mm
She is equipped with lifting throat with minimum draft of 1.25 m and max draft of 2.60 meters.
- Headroom: 210 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Headroom entrance center 2.10 meters
- Salon headroom in the middle 2.00 meters
- Wood type lacquered ash and white lacquered ash
- Sleeping places fixed 5 x+ 2 pipecots
- Sofa seats 8 persons
- Chart table dimensions 1.00 x 1.50 meters
- Heating hot air, Eberspracher (new 2016)
- Toilet 2 x (one in front cabin and one in aft cabin)
- TV flat screen 55 cm
- Drinking water system with pressure vessel
- Hot and cold water
- Shower with tub
- Water 600L
- Cooker Force 10, 4 burner
- Refrigerator 60 liters can also freeze
- Oven Force 10, 40 liters
- Freezer 40 liters can also cool
- 4 bottles cooking gas
- Perkins 4236M 84H.
- 55 HP
- Engine overhauled and gearbox new in 2016
- Fuel 600L
- Exalto 2 blade propellor
- Bowthruster 8HP
- Batteries 8 x: 4 x 105 Ah 12 volts, 4 x 105 Ah 24 volts
- Inverter 3 x: 1x 1500W 2x 500W
- Aerogen 4 wind generator, new 2016
- Solar panels 4 x
- Generator Honda 2Kw (portable)
- Boiler 20 litres, electric and on motor (2019)
Navigation and electronics
- Wind meter B&G H5000 Graphic
- Depth gauge B&G H5000 Graphic
- Log B&G H5000 Graphic
- B&G Zeus 12 chartplotter
- Compass 1x Sestrel Moore, 1x B&G ZG 100 (electronic)
- Autopilot B&G AC42N autopilot computer + RC42N Ratecompass
- Self-steering device (wind) Aries Wind vane (new 2006)
- Barometer L.J. Harri Amsterdam
- Wifi Gofree Wifi Wireless module
- VHF Simrad RS 86
- Radar B&G 3G, on new radarpole
- Radard detector
- World receiver Kenwood 3000
Rig and sails
- Mast: Proctor (Hall), newly sprayed 2006
- Tree: Proctor (Hall), newly sprayed 2006
- Spinaker poles: Proctor (Hall), 2 x, newly sprayed 2006
- Rigging (type): cutter rigged
Deck and cockpit
- Aluminum deck
- Treadmaster deck material, light gray
- sheet winches 4 pieces, Lewmar, 58/48 diam.
- hallyard winch 2 pieces, Lewmar, 42 diam.
- mainsheet winch 1 piece, Lewmar, 40 diam.
- Reef winch 3 pieces, Lewmar, 40 diam.
- Anchor winch electric Goiot
- Cockpit shower
- 2x Anchor (CQR and Fortress) with 30 meter line and 60 meter chain .
- Liferaft Plastimo Offshore, 6 persons (must be inspected)
- EPIRB Kannad, with GPS
- Bilgepump electric 2x
- Bilgepump manual aft cockpit