Year of construction 1979
Length 62.99 feet
Width 16.1 feet
John Deere - 130 HP. Beautiful Aluminum Ketch - recent refit
Basic data of the Palmer Johnson 63
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:Palmer Johnson
- Motorization:John Deere - 130 HP
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1979
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:62.99 feet
- Width:16.08 feet
- Draught:11 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Portugal
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 212.555 VAT Paid (€ 239.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tomas van Santbrink
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 330 cm
Palmer Johnson 63 is a beautiful Aluminum Ketch that is in good condition after a recent refitShe is ready for a big trip-
- Berths: fixed: 0
Classy teak interior
- 3 cabins, 6 berths + 1 pilot berth
- Classy saloon with leather sofa and library
- Chart table with seat
- Owner's cabin double bed with en-suite (toilet, basin and walk in shower)
- Guest cabin 1 with 2 bunk bed
- Wardrobe drawers and cupboards
- Shared Heads with toilet and shower, Black and grey water tanks
- Guest cabin 2 bunk bed, wardrobe shelves
- Lighting nearly all replaced with LED
- Hot water system (2018)
- Gas cooker 4 burner with oven
- fridge and freezer (2018)
- convection plates
- Washing machine (2020)
- Drinking water capacity: 1,700 litres
- John Deere 6068 ( 2018) 130HP
- Aqua Drive.
- Hydraulic gearbox (185 h) all 2018.
- Engine hours: 185
- Fuel: Diesel, capacity: 1,000 litres
- Range: 900 nautical miles
- Bow thruster 8KWS.
- Propeller type: Maxi Prop.
- Generator: 70 h.
- Start battery Optima new 2018
- Service battery New 2018 24V 860Ahrs C20, 12V 130Ahrs C20 to run Nav station
- Generator wet exhaust, Running hours 70
- Battery monitor
- Battery charger Mastervolt (new 2018)
- Battery charger/inverter Victron 5Kva new 2018
- Insulation transformer Victron 7Kva new 2018
- Electric bilge pump
- Bilge alarm
- Lighting nearly all replaced with LED
- Shorepower with cable.
- Radio, Speakers in saloon and cabin
Navigation and electronics
- Electric compass
- Forw. looking depthsounder
- VHF handheld , consumption (l/hr) approx. 7
- Autopilot NKE new 2018
- Rudder angle indicator
- GPS Furuno new 2018
- Radar/GPS/plotter , Raymarine new 2014
- Electronis chart(s) on plotter
- AIS receiver and transmitter new 2018
- Radio receiver and transmitter SSB new ICOM 2018
Rig and sails
- All Standing rigging replaced 2017, running rigging replaced 2018
- Masts aluminum, shot blasted and repainted 2017.
- Removable inner forestay.
- Backstay adjuster hydraulic serviced 2019.
- Boom catch hydraulic (ram serviced 2019) with gas spring (replaced 2019)
- Reckmann hydraulic furler, furler serviced by Reckmann 2017.
- Staysail furler Reckmann type 20 brand new not installed but on board.
- Spi-pole 2 aluminum
- Jockey-pole aluminium
- Isolated backstay .
- Mainsail with battcars, mainsail cover
- Mizzen with cover
- Genoa I
Deck and cockpit
- Sea railing aluminum stanchions with new wiring 2020
- Primary sheet winch 2, secondary sheet winch 2. Genoa sheet winches 2 Electric, halyard winches 10, 1Halyard winch modified to be Electric (2020).
- Deck and cockpit paint (2019)
- electric windlass
- anchor Rocna and Danfort
- Deck wash and deck shower.
- Dorades for ventilation
- Dinghy inflatable with outboard 5hp Mercury
- Spare parts yes spare Alternator,starter engine,water pump,injectors impellors etc
- Clock - barometer several
- Sun awning for whole deck area.
- Sprayhood and covers for all the deck hatches (2019).
- Epirb serviced 2019
- Liferaft (press) 6 person container, last survey new 2018
- Life jackets approx. 8
- Safety harness approx. 8
- Life buoy new 2019 with light
- Dan buoy
- Safety lines on deck, new 2019
- Fenders , approx. 8
- Fire extinguisher, last survey NEW 2018
- Extinguisher in engine room
- Autom. extinguisher system for engine room NEW 2018