Yanmar 9 HP. Beautiful daysailer designed by Joubert Nivelt
Basic data of the Tofinou 7
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Motorization:Yanmar 9 HP
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2010
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:23 feet
- Width:7.35 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Country: France
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 36.005 VAT Paid (€ 40.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Joubert-Nivelt
- Shipyard: Latitude 46
- Hull number: 224
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 110 cm
- Displacement: 1,300 kg
A 1930s replica, the Tofinou 7 is a 7-meter ballasted dinghy with a low freeboard, sumptuously fitted with teak and varnished mahogany. Its beauty and the harmony of its line, typical of its time, will enchant you.
In his quest for perfection, Phillippe Joubert went into the smallest details to allow you to navigate alone fully confident and serenely with your family. Competitive sailors will appreciate the quality and the placement of the deck fittings. Furling jib, lazy jacket, tiller lock, halyards and sheets are accessible from the cockpit, rendering maneuvers very simple.
The cockpit is deep and secure if children are aboard. It is fitted with a large chest for storing different equipment. The coaming and the woodwork of the Tofinou have over 7 layers of two-component varnish ensuring ideal protection and the utmost pleasure for the eyes.
With or without boat legs, the Tofinou can be run aground: solitary coves, remote anchoring or family beaches await.
At present day, 200 Tofinou's navigate in numerous countries around the world and for everyone's enjoyment.
This Tofinou 7 is equipped with:
- Elvstrom jib and mainsail
- Dune color mainsail cover
- Varnished mahogany bench seats on deck
- Stainless steel tiller lock
- Jib roller fuler
- Mahogany tiller extension
- Lines and fenders
- Epoxy protection
- PAM trailer
She is located at the shipyard of Tofinou.
- Berths: fixed: 0