Basic data of the Thompson T23 One-off
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Model:T23 One-off
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1995
- Last refit:2015
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:23.65 feet
- Width:8.01 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 15.285 VAT Paid (€ 17.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tomas van Santbrink
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 170 cm
- 3rd owner
- ORC certificate available
- extensive refit 2015
- new underwater ship and painted deck and cockpit 2019
- hull polished 2019
- no damages
Comments current owner:
Very good condition, she is like new!
ORC certificate available
extensive refit 2015
new underwatership and painted deck and cockpit 2019
hull polished 2019
Comments current owner:
The boat was built in 1995, and refitted in 2015/2017.
- inside and outside completely repainted
- many upgrades such as footrests in the cockpit and deck fittings / rudder suspension reinforced.
- 2016 new set of Ullman sails, always neatly rolled up and not used very often. Sails are still in like new condition!
- In 2017, the keel construction was adjusted from a liftable keel to a fixed keel to improve stiffness of the structure. This was done by Jachtwerf Vlieger and the keeldesign was of Peter Bosgraaf. The keel profile was then also race faired.
The boat had never been used for sailing competitions and was therefore not provided with a certificate. Through the watersports association hull was measured in order to be able to request an ORC certificate.
The chainplates are of solid epoxy to reduce load on the deck and to prevent leaking.
Engine runs perfect and was always good maintained.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- She sleeps 4, but is tight.
- There are 4 matrasses in very good condition.
- Further there is nothing inside
- Seperate battery for interior lights and toplight
Navigation and electronics
- Speedpuck GPS speedometer
Rig and sails
2016 new set Ullman Sails; very well maintained and kept, like new:
- Mainsail: Ullman Sails Fiberpath membrame film to film Twaron black strings aligned
- High aspect genua: Ullman Sails Fiberpath membrame film to film black twaron strings aligned
- Spinnaker: Ullman Sails Contender nylite 90 spinnaker cloth
- Old set of dacron sails incl spi
- Gennaker in good condition
- Lewmar deck hardware
- footrests in the cockpit new 2015
- deck fittings new 2015
- 2 orange/grey beanbags for cockpitST23 logo
- new mainsail cover