Basic data of the Archambault 35
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2006
- Last refit:2018
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races
- Length:34.74 feet
- Width:11.65 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Greece
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 59.393 VAT Not paid (€ 68.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 220 cm
Hull Number: FR- ARC 35004C606
Ballast: 1990 kgs
Hull No. 4. Standard version, with regatta pack
Now owned by a professional naval engineer and well maintained and dry stored for more than half of her life.
- Optimised IRC rating - 1.019.
- Lead keel. Professionally race fared.
- White GRP deck, sandwich resin transfer moulding.
The carbon boom is like new and also in storage. Nothing is kept on the boat
All interior cushions were replace in 2018 and look amazing.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Sleeps 6 in 2 single berths and 2 double beds
- Interior wood work is in Moabi Mahogany.
- White vinyl lined deck heads.
- Grey Micro Fibre washable upholstery new 2018
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Bladder (100 Litres)
- Forward cabin with large double berth, Lewmar round deck hatch, Spot lights for cabin illumination
- Saloon with Port/stbd settee berths with a central drop leaf table there are 2 fixed coach roof port lights giving natural light and 2 spotlights.
- Aft Cabin situated on the port side with an entry door has a large double berth an opening port light and a spotlight.
- The heads compartment has a marine toilet with holding tank,polyester sink with pressurised cold water,an opening portlight for ventilation.
- 2 burner gimbled stove
- stainless steel sink with pressurised cold water
- 60l moulded icebox
- large open locker for stowage.
- Volvo Penta D1-20 hp
- sail drive
- 2 bladed folding propeller
- Engine is recessed under the yachts companionway.
- Engine hours approx. 400
- Serial number 5102343633
- Year Built: 2008
- Engine Model: SD21
- Cruising Speed: 6 kph
- Maximum Speed: 8 kph
- 12v electrical system.
- 2 x 70AH batteries. new 2019
- 12 volt ships distribution panel with 12 switches.
Navigation and electronics
Full compliment with large mast repeaters
- Station SILVA NX2 GPS interfaced with PC
- Auto-pilot on NX2 bar segment
- Multi XL repeater 2 + Steer pilot in mast
- Multi Control 2 + Pilot + GPS in cockpit
- Fixed VHF with DSC SILVA
Rig and sails
Race sails by Evolution Sails New Zealand new 2018
- New Main Sail ( 2018), (2 regatta's old, 5 days use).
- New J1 (J2017), 4 regatta's old (8 days use).
- New S1 mast head (2018) 0.5, (2 days use).
- New A2 mast head ( 2018), 1 regatta old (used for 1 day).
- New Code zero on furler mast head (2018)
- 3 Fractional spinnakers various weights and cuts
- Selection of Jibs, good for deliveries.
- Keel stepped 9/10 rig tapered anodised aluminium mast and boom with double aft swept spreaders
- NEW Dyform Rigging 2013
- NEW performance halyards 2017/18.
- NEW sheets 2018
- New Halyards not yet fitted
- Rod Kicker.
- Adjustable Mast Base.
- Jib outhauler system fitted for two sail reaching..
- Carbon Spinnaker pole.
- Fixed bow prodder for 'A' sails. Optimised for IRC
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Retractable bow sprit
The deck is exceptionally well laid out with all control lines lead aft to coachroof clutch bank. The cockpit is very large and laid out for easy crewing.
- Stainless steel pullpit, pushpits and supported stanchion posts with an open stern, all secured by stainless steel guard wires.
- Large cockpit stowage locker and gas bottle stowage.
- 4 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Various warps and fenders.
- Anchor and Chain.
- Winch Handles.
- Rope Bags.
- 2 Lewmar 48ast primary winches.
- 2 Lewmar 40ast halyard winches.
- 2 Lewmar 40 ast mainsheet winches.
- Full width adjustable main track.
- 2 rope adjustable genoa tracks.
- 6 Spinlock halyard clutches.
- Carbon Tiller with Spinlock extension.
- 2.4 mtr Inflatable dinghy (not included)
- 5 hp Mercury (Not included)
"The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is””
- Fire Extinguisher.
- First Aid Kit.
- Flare Pack.
- Horseshoe Life Belt with cradle.