The Rhéa 23 is a perfect dayboat with a secured walkaround.
Basic data of the RHEA MARINE 23 Open
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:RHEA MARINE
- Model:23 Open
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Additional category:Open boat and rowboat
- Year of construction:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:22.64 feet
- Width:8.20 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 33.833 VAT Paid (€ 38.042 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 40 cm
The price mentioned is a "from" price without engine. For more information please contact us.
The Rhéa 23 is a perfect dayboat with a secured walkaround to enjoy a quiet and pleasant fishing boat ride, but it also satisfies a more sporty use with quite a powerful engine and great stability.
In fact, the 23 Open's hull goes through the waves without anyone getting wet. At lunch time, the cockpit can welcome up to 8 people. It has an authentic design with synthetic wooden sidelines and is easy to maintain. The transport of this 6m50 boat is also one of its qualities because it is easily towable.
"Comfortable, safe and sporty, the sea behaviour is beyond reproach. All the Rhéa DNA is there with an affordable price.
Moteur Boat Magazine.
- Berths: fixed: 0
Price is without engine.