Year of construction 2004
Length 41.14 feet
Width 10.8 feet
JV42R in top condition.
Basic data of the Judel Vrolijk 42R
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:Judel Vrolijk
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2004
- Experience: A day of boating fun, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:41.14 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Turkey
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 88.234 VAT Not paid (€ 97.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 254 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- 2 sofas with blue upholstery
- Galley with sink and coolbox, 2 burner gas cooker
- Blue performance bags for storage
- Chart table (carbon) with seat
- 2 cabins with double bed
- Head with toilet
- Clock bronze
- Carbon floor boards
- Battery charger
- Battery 70 AH-12V for start of engine.
- Battery 140 AH-12V for electrical installations.
- Mainswitch with 4 positions to switch the batteries: 0 - 1 - 2 - 1&2
- Led Red/green navigation lights at bow pulpit.
- Led White stern navigation light at starboartd aft pulpit.
- White light at mast head for windex.
- Electrical switch board with 10 thermic fuses/switches
2 12 V plugs by navigation station
- 8 halogen spotlights for interior
- 1 halogen lights for navigation table
- Fluorescent lights for toilet and kitchen
- Deck hardware Harken
- Hatches Lewmar WHITE
- pulpit and 2 pushpins in stainless steel 316 diam.
- 25mm Bases for navigation lights on push pits and pulpit.
- 5 stanchions stainless steel 316 per side and 2 guardrails diam. 4 m.m. as IMS rule.
Navigation and electronics
Electronics package in good condition
- 1x B&G Processor Hydra 2000
- 3x B&G 20/20 display with carbon mast support
- 2x B&G FFD display in cockpit
- 1x Raymarine Autopilot
- Paymarine plotter
- 1x GPS in the cabin Furuno GP32
- 1x VHF with eternal speaker
Rig and sails
Racing Sails by One Sails/Millenium:
- Mainsail 2015
- Jib Light Millenium
- Millenium Jib Medium, Carbon
- Millenium Jib 3.5, Carbon
- 0.5 One Sails CBS Spinnaker Medium (VMA)
- 0.75 One Sails CBS Spinnaker Medium (Runner)
- 2x 0.75 One Sails CBS (bigger for Open Races) "Plus"
- Code Zero by North Sails
- Training and delivery Sails from North and One Sails
- Gottifredi & FSE Robline
- 2 genoa sheets.spectra (2 G-lock)
- 2 spinnaker sheets(spectra)
- 2 foreguy(spectra)
- 1 mainsheet (spectra)
- 2 genoa sheet car pullers(spectra)
- 2 barbers genoa (spectra)
- 2 barbers spi (spectra)
- cunningham and Vang control lines(spectra)
- Backstay control via magic wheel diameter approx 1.3m under the cockpit floor .
- 2 X HARKS 53 Winches ST 2 SPEED for mainsail.
- 2 X HARKS 48 Winches ST 3 SPEED for genoa.
- 2 X HARK 45 Winches ST 2 SPEED for pit
- Mast, boom & spi pole: Custom carbon by King Composites with hydraulic pump
- Catch alu
- Tuff luff: Raking (2010)
- Rigging: PBO Backstay
- Throat: Optimized in 2010 - added lead
- Rod Rigging
- Standing rigging Navtec with Navtec turnbuckles, v1,d1, d2 with turnbuckle, forestay with turnbuckle.
- Hydraulic jack for the mast to adjust rigg tension