A highly specified cruiser/racer from the renowned Danish Yard, combining highly regarded build quality with great performance.
Basic data of the X-Yachts X-41
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2007
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:40.52 feet
- Width:11.94 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Croatia (Hrvatska)
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 99.320 VAT Paid (€ 109.900 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 250 cm
huge race sail wardrobe, professionally maintained and many great race results
This X41 features:
- Painted carbon fibre mast and boom.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
Tuff luff forestay.
- Replaced flush deck roller furler.
- 3-cabin 1-heads interior layout.
- Carbon steering wheel.
Compliant with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised ‘A’ for up to 10 persons.
- White GRP hull constructed using a sandwich construction of E-glass and PVC foam.
- Hull created using a female mould.
- Areas around high load areas such around the throat framework and rudder bearings etc are constructed out of solid fibreglass rather than with the foam sandwich.
Additional structural support is created from a moulded fibreglass liner.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Deck is bonded to the hull with adhesive
- GRP non-slip, and cockpit sole.
- Teak to the cockpit seat bases.
Throat & Rudder:
- Performance orientated fin throat with iron fin and lead T-shaped bulb
- Deep spade rudder with Jefa bearings
- Berths: fixed: 0
The interior layout has a double berth in the fore cabin with a hanging locker and deck hatch.
The heads with a shower, replaced WC and wash basin is positioned forward of the saloon on starboard side with a door from the saloon, deck ventilation hatch.
- 50 litre holding tank connect to the heads with a bypass valve.
- Replaced manual flush marine heads - 2019.
- 200 litres stainless steel fresh water tank.
- Pressurised hot and cold water supplied via 12vDC pressure pump
The interior joinery is made of hand polished teak veneers with a satin finish and white melamine lining to the hull interior and deckhead.
Halogen interior lighting
Teak and holly covering to the cabin sole in the main cabin and sleeping cabins.
Recessed down lighters.
The saloon area provides a comfortable and light place to relax with a sofa to each side of the boat which each have a storage ledge adjacent with removable storage units, a central drop-leaf table with and combined cabinet which can be removed for when racing if preferred. 4x opening portholes and a deckhead hatch. 4x steps to the companionway lead up to the cockpit.
To the starboard side there is the navigation area with a stool and chart table. The chart table has a raised fiddle to the edge and is hinged to provide storage and a further draw to the end. A panel provides space for electronics to be fixed to.
The twin aft cabins each have a double berth, hanging locker, an opening porthole to the cabin superstructure and another to the cockpit.
Warm air diesel fired heating to the cabin.
The L-shaped galley area is positioned to the port side at the base of the companionway provides for a stainless steel gimballed combined gas oven and stove, single bowl stainless steel sink with a mixer tap over. The galley also has a top opening refrigerator plus cupboard draw and shelf space and worktop. The worktop is moulded from a vinylester gelcoat.
- Gimballed gas stove with two burners and oven.
- Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp inboard diesel engine.
- Saildrive gearbox.
2-leafed folding propeller.
Service & Maintenance:
- Date of last engine service – March 2019.
- Engine hours 3,841 as of May 2019.
- 2x Interior speakers.
- 2x cockpit speakers.
- Megaboom wireless mobile speaker.
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 230v AC via shorepower or an inverter.
- 1x 12vDC engine start battery
- 2x 12vDC service batteries – exact age unknown but since 2017.
- 12v/230v automatic battery charger.
- Inverter transferring 12v DC into 230v AC.
- 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
Navigation and electronics
(All electronics except for the chart plotter are from 2016 and the more recently fitted autopilot)(All electronics except for the chart plotter are from 2016 and the more recently fitted autopilot).
- B&G Autopilot - 2019.
- B&G AIS receiver.
- Steering compass magnetic.
- B&G Digital steering compass.
- B&G Depth sounder.
- B&G Log.
- B&G Windspeed and direction.
- B&G GPS chart plotter.
- B&G Radar.
- Radar reflector.
- B&G 3x Mast mounted digital repeater displays.
- 2x Multi diplays in the cockpit
- A Windows Surface for navigation and weather routing.
- VHF Radio
Rig and sails
- 1x Racing membrane mainsail by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 5x racing membrane genoas for Tuff Luff by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 3x symmetrical spinnakers by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 1x Asymmetrical spinnaker by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 1x J4 furling headsail by Banks.
- 1x J3 carbon sail with taffetta by One Sails – 2019.
- 1x Dacron cruising mainsail.
- 1x Dacron cruising furling jib.
Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Carbon tree with a German mainsheet system.
- Range of jammers to either side of the companionway entrance.
- Rigid tree catch.
- Genoa deck mounted tracks and cars able to be adjusted from the cockpit.
- Discontinuous rod rigging and permanent Spectra backstay with flicker that is controlled by XYachts/Ronstan magic wheel.
- X-Yachts under deck main sheet system which is lead back to the aft most winches.
- Outboard tip cups to the shrouds’ deck fittings include a scale for a guide to trimming.
- Replaced roller furler for the genoa - 2019.
- Tuff luff forestay.
- 12vDC Electric anchor windlass - removable with the anchor box.
- Anchor with anchor chain (length not known).
- 180cm Carbon fibre steering wheel operating friction free direct cable steering.
Halyard bags by the companionway entrance.
- Transom shower.
- Bathing ladder.
- 2x Raking 2-speed self-tailing primary winches.
- 2x Rakes 2-speed self-tailing winches position on the cabin roof either side of the companionway.
- 2x Rakes 2-speed self-tailing mainsheet/spinnaker winches situated most aft in the cockpit.
- Mainsail cover
- Wheel cover
- 10 person Life raft last serviced – March 2019.
- MOB recovery system.
- 1x Lifebuoy.
- 1x Danbouy.
- 1x Throwing line.
- 10x Personal AIS flares.
- Spinlock lifejackets.
- Safety location chart.
- Medical emergency reference book.
- First Aid kit.
- 1x 12vDC electric bilge pump with manual override control.
- 1x manual bilge pump.