Beneteau Oceanis 411 from 2000 for sale!
Basic data of the Beneteau Oceanis 411
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Model:Oceanis 411
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2000
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:41.01 feet
- Width:13.12 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Croatia (Hrvatska)
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 62.588 VAT Paid
- Account Manager: Adam Matosin
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Yacht is located in Croatia. For more information contact Croatian office > firstname.lastname@example.org / +385 91 606 6609
Second owner yacht, Croatian flag, VAT paid.
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads.
Featuring a Yanmar 4JH3E diesel engine with shaft drive and 54 HP power, 3500 working hours, regularly serviced and well maintained.
The sails are in good condition and serviced in 2018, antifouling done last winter.
Navigation Equipment - could do with updating GPS and Plotter if the new owner feels a Laptop or iPad isn't sufficient. The Autopilot needs a new display head but everything works.
Having had two careful and practical owners in regular attendance.
Currently laid-up for the winter on berth in Marina Frapa (Rogoznica) in Croatia in front of our sales office.
Part exchange considered with trailable sports/utility motor boat or small cuddy style sailing boat lying EU or UK.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Additional pictures available on request!
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 145 cm
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Beneteau (France)
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Yacht name: Head First
- LOA: 12.50 m
- Beam: 4.0 m
- Draft: 1.45 m
- LWL: 11.25 m
- Displacement: 7800 kgs
- Ballast: 2500 kgs
- Headroom: 1.93 m
- Dry Weight: 7800 kgs
- Model: Yanmar 4JH3E, 54HP (Diesel with shaft drive)
- Working hours: 3500
- 3 bladed propeller
- Maximum Speed: 8 knots
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 150
- Water tank capacity(l): 575
- Holding tank(l): 50
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads
- U-shaped saloon settee and one straight shaped saloon seat with table that can be converted to 2 extra berths
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging lockers, ensuite head
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Mosquito nets for windows
Straight shaped galley
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven Neptune 4500
- Deep freezer
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot Raytheon
- Tridata instrument Raymarine (Depth, speed, trip)
- Compass Plastimo Olympic 135
- Remote Autopilot Raymarine Smart controller
- GPS Chartplotter Garmin GPS 126
- VHF Raytheon Ray45
- Wind generator
- Electric windlass Lofrans
- Hot water system
- Electric bilge pump (and manual bilge pump)
- CD Player JVC (Mp3, WMA)
- 2 Saloon loudspeakers Philips
- 2 Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Battery monitor Mastervolt
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Cockpit seats covered in teak
- Steering wheel
- Anchor with chain
- Cockpit table (foldable), with 4 glass holders
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower (hot and cold water)
- 2x Lewmar 30
- 2x Lewmar 48
- Aluminum mast Z-Diffusion with 2 spreaders
- Aluminum tree Z-Diffusion
- Deck hardware
- Roller furler
Serviced in 2018:
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Outboard engine brackets
- Bimini top
- Swimming platform covered in teak (storage place beneath portside)
- Swimming ladder
- Life raft for 8 persons
- Radar reflector
The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. Setting the highest standards in safety and construction, the 411 offers peace of mind. Her powerful hull is made up entirely of hand laid fiberglass and is protected by vinylester resin.
With the bulb - fin throat, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity. Whether one is soloing or is with a crew of family and friends, the standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. Only the highest quality hardware is installed on her well laid out deck, and the location of the genoa sheet winches (accessible and within an arm's reach of the helmet) will be appreciated. The beautiful teak capped bulwark, wide walkways, handrails, double lifelines, and Beneteau's molded nonskid deck surfaces create a strong sense of reliability. A standard three-blade prop gives the Beneteau 411 excellent maneuverability under power, and her large, leather-covered wheel provides precise and easy steering under sail or power.
The large cockpit with teak inlaid seats is designed for maximum comfort while providing safety at sea, and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and there is plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. Going for a swim is easy and convenient with the extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walkthrough transom, and standard cockpit shower.
Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 nav station provides a large chart table and ample space for installing electronics. Under the chart table settee there's an additional locker for even more storage. The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Additional features include a large hanging locker, shelves, and stowage under the berth; as well, there is private access to the spacious and well ventilated forward head with sink and shower unit.
The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, big double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator - freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need. Handcrafted lockers with cane doors, great ventilation, and plenty of workspace add to making cooking pleasurable dockside or underway.
- Berths: fixed: 0