Year of construction 1997
Length 45.47 feet
Width 13.9 feet
Basic data of the Farr / Corel 45
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:Farr / Corel 45
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1997
- Length:45.47 feet
- Width:13.91 feet
- Draught:10 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Japan
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 88.498 VAT Not paid (€ 97.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Liesbeth Groeneveld
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 290 cm
- Comments: Design #369 Farr 45 4th owner Antifouling : November 2016 Design Specifications DWL: 12.24m Ballast: 3.643 kg I: 18.07 m J: 5.44 m P: 18.81 m E: 6.76 m
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Comments: • The saloon and aft bunks are fitted with in total 6 berths with block and tackle purchase. • The lavatory is fitted in front of the main bulkhead at port side, with a sink, fresh water activated by electric pump. To be closed off by sliding door • Floorboards are removable lightweight composite sole boards (sea going secured) painted with grey anti-slip. • A folding table and wood fiddles is installed into center of the cabin. • The navigation station is fitted with a composite instrument panel, a chart table with lightweight fiddles, one composite fixed seat, cabin lights. • speakers x 3 for music. Galley • A single stainless sink with fresh water activated by electric pump. • A portable cooking stove on gimbal. You can cook comfortable, because you can sit on jetty berth. • A microwave oven 200w – 700w • 2 x 50L fresh water tank.
- Comments: Engine • Yanmar 3JH (30hp) with Saildrive. • 70L fuel tank. • Cruising speed is 7.5kn by engine. Electrics • Switch panel • 12V 95Ah Service battery. • 2 x ACDELCO M31F deep cycle battery (2017/5). • GUEST 20A (10A/10A) battery charger. • 12V 55Ah Yanmar alternator. • 12V electric bilge pump (plus 2x manual bilge pumps) • Blower form side of cooking stove to lavatory and to lavatory top hatch. • 2 x blowers for ventilation at the stern aria. • 12V 3 x cigar sockets outlet. • Goodgoods SPI2000 4000W surge power pure sign wave inverter (50Hz/60Hz).
Navigation and electronics
- Comments: Brookes & Gatehouse Hercules 2000 system • Plotter on steering pedastle • 2 x B&G full function displays (FFD). • 4 x B&G 20/20 displays on mast bracket. • 1 x B&G Hidra 2 display on mast bracket. • Raymarine C80 GPS plotter on steering pedestal. • Raymarine autopilot SPX10 with 12V mechanical linear drive. • Raymarine ST6002 contoroller & S100 wireless controller. • ICOM IC-M504J 25W VHF. • 1 x Compass. • Chart table with 200W inverter for navigation computer. • Tank system monitor for fuel.
Rig and sails
- Comments: Rigging • Mainsailcover blue • Lazy bag lazy jack • Genua furler • Carbon mast. 3 double - spreadered mast, white sprayed • Carbon boom. white sprayed • Retractable on deck aluminum bowsprit (1m from bow). • Fore stay : Harken MK4 Unit 2 Jib reefing & furling. • Main track : Harken Battcars. Sails • North dyneema main sail (2009). • North dyneema 110% head sail (2009). • Jib: Hyde Sails Grand Prix Two sided taffetta Carbon/Kevlar Membrane with vertical battens. • Main: Hyde Sail Grand Prix Filmless Carbon/Kevlar Membrane, full batten. • North A3 1.5oz 173m2 Asymetric spinnaker (2013/4). • North A3 1.5oz 140m2 Asymetric spinnaker. • North Snuffer Plus (spinnaker socks). • North furling jib socks. • North Quick cover for main sail.
- Comments: Deck and Cockpit • Large steering wheel, blue • Cockpit bags for storage • Electric winch • Hatch in cockpit • Primary winches : 2 x Harken B55.2STEH 2 speed electric winches. • Wireless controller for B55.2STEH. • Halyard winches : 2 x Lewmar Ocean 48ST winches on cabin top. • Mainsheet winches : 2 x Lewmar Ocean 54ST winches. • Halyards cockpit : All halyards directed to cockpit and can wind by Harken B55.2STEH. • Genoatracks : Harken • Mainsail track : Harken Additional • Sprayhood blue
- Comments: Safety Safety equipments according to Japanese regulations. • Horseshoe • Fire extinguisher