2 x Ford Lehman 74HP diesel engines. Refurbished; classic lines, a motorboat that can rightly be called stylish. Nowadays the label RETRO would not be out of place here.
Basic data of the Verhoef Flowerland 1065
- Seller:Allround Watersport Meerwijck
- Brand:Verhoef Flowerland
- Ship's name:Mistral
- Motorization:2 x Ford Lehman 74HP diesel engines
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1965
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Fast motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.94 feet
- Width:10.17 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:250 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 13.340 VAT Paid (€ 15.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This beautiful verhoef is characterized by its classic lines. There is really no straight part on the boat. Everything is beautifully curved which shows craftsmanship and love for building. I was also crazy about the model and decided to buy this boat as a refurbishment project. Unfortunately, nothing came of it and I decided to put the boat up for sale. There really is a lot of work to be done, but potentially this verhoef has everything to enjoy the water optimally.
Both engines were running fine when the boat went on the side 5 years ago. The maximum speed then was 29km/h, although of course this is primarily a touring yacht.
The photos were taken 21/06/2022, except the one with the cockpit tent, which was taken earlier and the tent is unfortunately no longer there.
If the boat appeals to you and you see something in it please contact me.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 2.5 m
- Draught: 90 cm
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2