Vetus M2C5, 2 cylinder 11hp diesel engine with very low consumption.. accessible boat with inboard engine for nice trips
Basic data of the Antaris 510
- Seller:Allround Watersport Meerwijck
- Motorization:Vetus M2C5, 2 cylinder 11hp diesel engine with very low consumption.
- Year of construction:2003
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:16.73 feet
- Width:6.89 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:80 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 9.778 VAT Paid (€ 10.995 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
We sell this boat because the current owner due to health reasons no longer able to sail and maintenance. The engine is technically in order and it's a matter of starting and sailing away.
This Antaris 510 with tiller steering is a boat that after some polishing of the polyester and a good cleaning of the kabelaring can look very nice again. At the moment, the dark blue color is somewhat blurred by the sun, but that is not something that can not be retrieved with polishing.
In short, a nice boat where you can get on and sail away.
Come by or write us an email for a viewing.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 0.8 m
- Draught: 45 cm