Basic data of the Tofinou 8
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Open sailing boat
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.25 feet
- Width:8.30 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Price:£ 103.571 VAT Paid (€ 118.580 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 88 cm
Length 8 m
Beam 2.53 m
Lest 700 kg
Draft (swinging keel) 0,88 m / 1,90 m
Draft (fixed keel) 1,70 m
Main sail 22 m²
Jib 13 m²
Displacement 2300 kg
Inboard Engine 10 ch
Designed by naval architects Joubert and Nivelt, and produced in accordance with the French craftsmanship, the Tofinou 8 is a modern sailboat with a classic and timeless line.
Performing well under a light wind or a breeze, the Tofinou 8, with its responsive helm, is a dayboat that offers sensations similar to those of a sport dinghy, easy to manoeuvre in solo sailing or with a small crew. The hull of the Tofinou 8, marked by its straight bow and very flat stern lines, is very stable and excellent at any points of sail.
In its “pivoting keel” version, its draught varies from 1.9 meters to less than 90 cm, which allows sailing close to the beach or in a shallow cove, entrance to the port at low tide, and even to run aground. In its “fixed keel” version, the draught of the Tofinou 8 is of 1.7 meters.
The impeccable finish and the navigational qualities of the Tofinou 8 bring together aesthetics and the charm of regatta.
It is easy to manoeuvre and easy to transport. Fast and stable, you’ll enjoy a thrilling and pleasurable experience whether in solo sailing or with a crew.
- Berths: fixed: 0