Tiwal is the inflatable sailboat for every sail fanatic! Light weight, to be packed in two handy bags and can be set up quickly.
Basic data of the Tiwal 3 – 7m² Zeil
- Seller:Melior Yachts
- Model:3 – 7m² Zeil
- Category:Open sailing boat
- Additional category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:10.50 feet
- Width:4.27 feet
- Draught:0 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 5.149 VAT Paid (€ 5.790 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Marcel Brakels
Tiwal is made for real sailing enthusiasts.
It is an inflatable sailboat, lightweight (total 50 kg), playful, agile and even the most experienced skippers will feel very happy with this toy.
Pure sailing sport where the specialists will experience the kick of the combination of water, wind and the power of the gaff.
A solid design with the perfect chosen materials such as the aluminum frame, UV resistant material and the carbon mast. A super fast hydrodynamically designed sailing boat with its v-shape bottom that weighs only 25 kg excluding sail and consists of 2 air compartments.
Maximum load on the wings: 1 adult, 90 kg.
Available with various assecoires such as a boat cover, beach cart, loose sails, pipe protectors etc.
The Tiwal can be set up in 20 minutes.
Can be stored in two bags so that it can be taken on board as a dinghy.
Bag 1, inflatable boat: 150x40x35cm, 26kg.
Bag 2, sail, mast and loose parts: 150x40x35cm, 28kg.
The Tiwal 3 with 5m² sail is suitable for a wind speed of 4 to 16 knots (5 to 28 km / h).
The Tiwal 3 with 7m² sail is suitable for a wind speed of 4 to 10 knots (5 to 19 km / h).
Click here for more information
- Designer: Marion Excoffon
- Shipyard: Tiwal
- CE-category: D
- Passenger capacity: 2
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: Black
- Deck construction: Pvc
- Draught: 1 cm
- Displacement: 50 kg
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Keel + centreboard
- Drift restriction controls: Manual
- Berths: fixed: 0
Rig and sails
- Number of masts: 1
- Spars material: Carbon
- Sail surface: 7 m2
- Number of sails: 1
Sails material: Nylon
Dacron & Monofilm sail from NORTH SAILS
- Sails manufacturer: North Sails