Vetus/Deutz four-cylinder diesel engine type Dt4.70 with an output of 50 KW ( 70hp). The Rijnlandvlet 1050 OCW is a luxuriously modern ship which has been finished to a high standard of quality.
Basic data of the Rijnlandvlet 1050 OCW
- Seller:Scheepswerf De Volharding bv
- Model:1050 OCW
- Motorization:Vetus/Deutz four-cylinder diesel engine type Dt4.70 with an output of 50 KW ( 70hp)
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Tender
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Quiet, electric motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.45 feet
- Width:11.81 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:225 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Stefan Regtvoort
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Rijnlandvlet 1050 OCW is a luxuriously modern ship which has been finished to a high standard of quality.
It is a beautifully comfortable ship that lends itself well for a longer stay on board with 2 or 4 persons.
The spacious interior is equipped with all conveniences and where the large open cockpit realizes the feeling of the outdoors.
The spacious cockpit also offers the possibility to receive a larger company on board and can be used in both good and bad weather, which makes the ship very suitable for our Dutch climate.
With its low headroom of 2.25 m, you can pass under most bridges.
If this does not work, you have the option to lower the fold down windscreen to reach a creep height of 1.75 m (6 ft).
The ship is equipped with in the forward cabin a owners cabin with V-cage , SB a wardrobe and storage under the bed.
At bb the ship has been wiped out with a wet room for electric toilet & shower.
The aft cabin is equipped with a spacious round seat on BB and long kitchen unit on SB side.
The spacious round seat can be converted into a fixed and spacious bed which can accommodate 2 guests.
The ship in the picture is equipped with a modern and maintenance arm flex teak deck.
A modern Teak interior with modern and light details such as a light ceiling and corian worktop.
The power system on board is equipped in the base with 2 mastervolt charger/inverters, which makes it possible to use hot air on board and make tea with the Quooker.
Our ships are available in various layouts, in consultation with the client we deliver a piece of purely Dutch customization!
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 2.25 m
- Draught: 100 cm
- Comments: CASCO Hull shape is round and the plating is stitched over. Sheeting hull and bulkheads 5mm, superstructure 4mm sandblasted shipbuilding steel. Spacing 50mm, material flat 40x8. There are two watertight bulkheads in the ship. Breakwater / footboard all around the ship. Support strip for the rope ring and crawler. Gas bun in the aft deck for two bottles, with flush hatch. Double place balance rudder, bronze bearing. Self-draining cockpit with two flush hatches, U-bench and two corner benches. Flush hatch in the foredeck for storage. Steering position. Inspection duct above the screw. Holes for gates, hatches, ventilation and aeration. All off and on. Stainless steel discharge pipes in the gangway. Stainless steel anchor pipe with steel chain box. Stainless steel double bollards.
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Comments: CARPENTRY AND INTERIOR Teak interior according to the standard version with the following layout: Front peak: Owner's cabin with V-cage with hanging / cupboard and lots of storage space. On BB: U-bank (2pers. bed), shower/toilet room with cupboards under the gangway. On SB: galley with 3-burner hob, 105 ltr fridge, cupboards under the gangway and sink and storage cupboard against the bulkhead. Toilet area covered with formica (white stripe) and tiled floor. Material ceiling of Forbo upholstery. Countertop made of ash. Ceiling and hull fully insulated with stone wool. Upholstery and curtains (stelpost € 4000,00). Hang and clasp made of polished copper. Teak handles on the deckhouse. Teak sliding hatch. Teak cabin doors with bush panel. Teak cockpit covers. SCHILDERWORK Interior and exterior entirely according to 2-component paint system. Interior panelling 3x varnished with pu/lacquer satin. teak outside untreated.
- Comments: TECHNICAL APPLICATION Vetus/Deutz four-cylinder diesel engine type Dt4.29 with an output of 61 KW ( 83hp) with a hydraulic gearbox type ZF25 2.5:1. Equipped with wet exhaust and heat exchanger. The unit is flexibly installed on a heavy foundation and connected to a water-lubricated propeller shaft installation, stainless steel around 40mm, by means of Python Drive. Hydraulic steering (125 KGM) with non-return valve and teak steering wheel, emergency tiller available. Engine room insulation with motor casing and isomat/acousticab boards. Fitted fuel tank with baffle plate, water bag, tank gauge, capacity 350 litres. Electrical installation 12 volts, double-pole, fused and laid in gutters equipped with a switch panel and battery selector switch. (2x battery 165 amp/h). Hot and cold water installation with hydrophore and boiler. ( 40 ltr.) Stainless steel water tank 350 litres with tank gauge. Gas installation with 2 bottles.
- Comments: EQUIPMENT Refrigerator RM 7400l 105 ltr. Hob Eno stainless steel 3-burner. Heating Eberspacher Airtronic D4 RM 69 hand pump toilet. Interior lighting type halogen spotlight. Stainless steel mast with anchor light. Navigation lights in teak trays ( board lights). Rhigo escape/ventilation hatch with insect screen. Rhigo portholes foldable 375x175 KR with fly screen. Rhigo 5-piece windscreen with two wipers, placed on a teak rim with an envelope for sliding hatch Air horn type Sonabel T36. Lockable ventilation grilles on the roof. Cable ring with topiary. Hand anchor winch with 30 mtr chain and a pole anchor of 16KG. Fire extinguishing system. 4x mooring line, 4x fender, flagpole with flag, teak cock hook. EXTRA FACILITIES RIJNLANDVLET 1050 O.C. Teak decks on the foredeck, aft deck and gangways. Teak decks on the deckhouse. Teak cockpit floor. Above teak decks, made of 20mm solid teak laid in rubber compound, running with the ship's rounds. Teak tub rim. Teak cabin floor with ash trim. Large steering position with teak steering wheel and teak steering seat. Dismountable teak outdoor table. Cushions on the outdoor benches (adjustable post). Sprayhood hood with backsail. ( postmortem). Shower in the toilet room, with thermostatic faucet. Outside shower in the cockpit, with thermostatic valve. Grohe Europlus luxury plumbing and thermostatic taps. Jabsco Still toilet with large pot, flushed with tap water. Bow thruster 3KW in the practioner. Fence screw 3KW. Mastervolt aculader/inverter 12-1500-65. Eolo Gold halogen interior lighting with dimmers. Electric anchor windlass. Teak outdoor table in the cockpit. Audio/ TV/ and nautical instruments to be determined. Delivered with CE certificate cat. C.