Inboard. The Rhea 850 preserves the brand's traditions and style
Basic data of the RHEA MARINE 850 Timonier
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:RHEA MARINE
- Model:850 Timonier
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:30.51 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Price:£ 207.152 VAT Paid (€ 232.925 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 85 cm
Same charming silhouette of a small traditional fishing boat, same semi - planning hull which guarantees fluid navigation, this " Small big boat ", enhances the Rhea 800's characteristics in an extra-large version, whilst maintaining an excellent manoeuvrability even single-handed.
The Rhea 850 preserves the brand's traditions and style: a spacious cockpit, high-quality materials, solid precious wood, reassuring deck fittings and handholds, strength, top quality artisan work, and excellent precise finishing touches. It carries on Rhea's standards: a reassuring feeling of comfort and cosy interiors enhanced to the maximum in this model thanks to beautiful equipment designed by Oliver Flahault to go further and longer.
"This real 8,5 m long boat stands out by his large habitability which could be compared with the Rhéa 11m, suitable for a comfortable cruise".
Bike Boat Magazine
- Berths: fixed: 0