various options of the brand Man, Caterpillar or Volvo Penta, Joystick steering possible. Very versatile new model, this 13.10 meter long 'walkaround' with its rough sporty lines and fine details is equipped with every convenience!
Basic data of the PIRELLI Speedboats 42
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Reference:website pirelli
- Brand:PIRELLI Speedboats
- Motorization:various options of the brand Man, Caterpillar or Volvo Penta, Joystick steering possible
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Additional category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Maintenance free, Fast motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:42.98 feet
- Width:13.45 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Price:price on request
On Boat Düsseldorf 2020, the Pirelli 42 shines during its world debut. The long-awaited 13.10-metre walkaround is recognizable by its sporty looks and sophisticated details.
A few months ago, the Pirelli 42 was already presented as a scale model in Portofino. "Boot Düsseldorf is the boat fair on the international boat market and also the first boat show of the new year. That is why we have chosen this fair as the world debut of our most long awaited model: the Pirelli 42. This new Pirelli has been designed and produced for customers looking for a versatile list of features in terms of sportiness and comfort. It is an innovative model that ushers in a new generation of boats with a spacious deck and a generous width that allows you to walk around the deck completely - by means of gangways," according to TecnoRib Managing-Director Gianni De Bonis.
The 13.10 meter long 'walkaround' was designed in collaboration with the famous Swedish company Mannerfelt Design Team. This resulted in a boat with rough sporty lines and fine details. The versatile vessel is made for use as an everyday dinghy belonging to large yachts, but also as a mid-range cruiser. Relax on the semi-covered seating area on the aft deck and the lounge beds in the front and rear of the boat.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Pirelli ism Mannerfelt Design
- Shipyard: Technorib
- Passenger capacity: 14
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 100 cm
The PIRELLI 42 lines are the right evolution of the style and philosophy of the maxi rib PIRELLI designed by the Mannerfelt Design Team.
Sportiness and clean lines give it a unique elegance that everyone can appreciate.
Born from a process that started with PIRELLI 1400, the PIRELLI 42 design combines personality and character. The walkaround layout favours open spaces, from the surprising living area to the design of the bow bench.
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Tubes: ORCA Artic grey Cushions: Mambo Red or Pearl platinum
- Water tank & material: 200 litre
The PIRELLI 42 has been designed down to the smallest detail for a comfortable and relaxing stay on board. The sun deck in the bow offers comfort and safety for those who want to fully enjoy the sea, while the cockpit is equipped according to the owner's requirements and he can receive his guests in complete comfort.
Tube diameter: 0.60 cm
- Brand: diverse mogelijkheden van het merk Man, Caterpillar of Volvo Penta, Joystickbesturing mogelijk
- Model: vraag aanvullende info aan!
- Fuel tanks: 950
2x 6.2 DTS 350hp Mercruiser
2x V8 380hp Volvo Penta
2x 8.2 MAG HO DTS 430hp Mercruiser
2x V8 430hp Volvo Penta
2x D4 320 HP Volvo Penta
2x 4.2 TDI 370 HP Mercruiser
2x D6 400 HP Volvo Penta
Outboard max 900 hp
Navigation and electronics
Standard equipped with:
- Digital management system on board
- Electric inflator
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pumps
- Open cabin with washbasin, toilet and shower
- Outside sink
- Battery breaker
- Dock socket, battery charger and power cord
- Electric anchor windlass with galvanized anchor and chain
- Outdoor table
- Outdoor fridge
- Outside shower with fresh water system
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform (only for fence drive)
- Removable stern bimini
- Teak or High Grip Deck
- Built-in compass
- Cabin strip LED lighting