Volvo-Penta D2-75 (55kW/75hp). The H2home is designed for pure enjoyment. Designed as a holiday home to discover rivers and lakes. The H2home is easy to sail.
Basic data of the Pedro H2home 1150 Cruise Edition
- Model:H2home 1150 Cruise Edition
- Motorization:Volvo-Penta D2-75 (55kW/75hp)
- Category:Sailing houseboat
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Suitable for wheelchair, (Semi) permanent residence, Quiet, electric motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:37.57 feet
- Width:14.73 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:295 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Price:£ 173.423 VAT Paid (€ 195.000 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
H2home 1150 Cruise Edition
The H2home is designed for pure enjoyment. Designed as a holiday home to discover rivers and lakes. The H2home is easy to navigate (in many areas without a boating license) and therefore for anyone who really wants to enjoy leisure and holidays.
The Pedro H2home Cruise Edition is of course also available in the large version the 1490 (ask for the possibilities).
In contrast to the H2home, the H2home Cruise Edition is designed with a sophisticated hull shape for excellent sailing characteristics and extremely much storage space. The standard Volvo-Penta D2-75 engine (other or twin engines possible) ensures that you can move around with a very low noise level, which makes this H2home extremely suitable for longer trips. Thanks to the draft of 80 cm and headroom of 2.95 m, you can reach the most beautiful spots on the water with all comfort. The materials used are low-maintenance. The superstructure is made of 100 mm insulated sandwich panels with a distinctive design, combined with plastic frames with double insulating safety glass. This makes the insulation value exceptionally high. This makes it possible to extend your boating season and offers the possibility to stay at the H2home all year round. The layout can be completely filled in according to your own wishes, so you can determine your own interior and atmosphere. It is also possible to use the roof as a roof terrace, the possibilities are endless.
The H2home is characterized by the following features:
-Perfect sailing characteristics by hybrid and diesel propulsion by means of a propeller shaft.
-Very low noise level while sailing.
-Lots of storage space.
-Pronounced design on the outside through panels in many colors and designs.
-Wheelchair friendly version as desired.
Because of the flexible interior layout, the H2home is a ship with many possibilities. Share with us your personal wishes.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Pedro-Boat Zuidbroek
- CE-category: D
- Hull shape: Chine
- Vertical clearance: 2.95 m
- Draught: 85 cm
- Displacement: 12,500 kg
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Water tank & material: 335 litre Plastic
- Waste water tank: 215 Litre Plastic
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Boiler 40 litres
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo-Penta
- Model: D2
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 75 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 390 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 17 km/h
- Cruising speed: 12 km/h
- Bow thruster: Electric
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Fire extinguisher: 2 x (2kg)