Outboard: 2x Mercury Verado 300, 350 or 400 HP; Inboard: 2x Volvo Penta 320 or 440 HP. The Nimbus C11 is a fast Commuter, of which you can easily change the "closed" Commuter character into an "open" day- or family holiday boat.
Basic data of the Nimbus C11
- Seller:De Vaart Yachting
- Motorization:Outboard: 2x Mercury Verado 300, 350 or 400 HP; Inboard: 2x Volvo Penta 320 or 440 HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Tender
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:40.68 feet
- Width:11.35 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Price:price on request
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The C11 is the second boat in the new eleven-metre Nimbus series following the latest T11. The C11 is a purpose-built, rapid commuter vessel, constructed to equally meet the needs of year-round commuters, active day-trippers or those planning longer, staged journeys with overnight stays.
The C11 prioritises spaciousness, surfaces and functionality to provide the best possible onboard load capacity and freedom of movement. The result is easily accessible stowage, wide gangways, extra-large sliding doors and passages through which two people can pass in comfort. Watch the video to learn more about the C11.
The Nimbus C11 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design; those who appreciate well-though-out solutions and smart functionality. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug driver’s position.
“Unlike other boats in the commuter category, the C11 offers excellent overnight facilities, with room for four adults and two children thanks to its spacious forecabin and convertible salon.” says Joacim Gustavsson.
“It is important to us that we are able to meet the needs and wishes communicated to us by our customers, the people who use their boats to get around on a daily basis. This is why we have created a modern commuter, for those who travel in typical Nordic weather throughout the year. However, it would be remiss not to point out that this remains a leisure craft and should not be compared with models built for professional boat categories.
“The Nimbus C11 is a thoughtfully designed vessel that offers appropriate functionality for those seeking a spacious, fast, year-round commuter but who would also like to travel under cover on longer staged journeys or active daytrips.” according to Joacim Gustavsson, Head Designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB
- Completely new 11 meter air lubricated stepped hull design
- Low planning threshold and razor sharp bow section
- Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-40 knots
- Walk-around design, Large lounge area with flexible seating arrangements
- Large indoor galley
- Electric in roof hatch*
- High-end HIFI system with subwoofer*
- Extra-large aft stowage 2500 liter for gear and toys
- Cockpit with seating for 7 people
- Dashboard can be fitted with double 12 inch plotters
- Double bed in front cabin with separate head and shower
- Mid cabin with double bed
- Large loading hatch from foredeck with access to cabin
- Solar panels on roof*
- Sunbed and divan on foredeck*
- Joy stick steering*
- Gyroscopic stabilization*
- Active trim stabilization*
- Diesel generator and air conditioner*
Click here for more information
- Draught: 90 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4