v.a. 1 Yamaha 9.9 hp work engines, bow thruster optional. La Mare Houseboats Aparboat M, self-supporting, Ideal as hotel room or B&B, 2-4 people, modern design, roof terrace, Buy&Charter possible, CE
Basic data of the La Mare Houseboats Apartboat M
- Seller:Schepenkring Hattem
- Brand:La Mare Houseboats
- Model:Apartboat M
- Motorization:v.a. 1 Yamaha 9.9 hp work engines, bow thruster optional
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.53 feet
- Width:11.81 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:290 cm
- Headroom inside:220 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Schepenkring Hattem
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Designer: La Mare Houseboats
- Shipyard: La Mare Houseboats
- CE-standard: CE-D
Hull shape: Flat bottom
Polyethylene floats, catamaran.
- Hull colour: Black
Deck construction: Other
Timber frame construction - no cold bridge - with plastic finish in colour/design of your choice.
- Windows: Double safety glass, tinted, in aluminium window profiles.
- Vertical clearance: 2.9 m
- Draught: 50 cm
- Displacement: 5,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Hydraulic steering. The steering position can be placed inside/outside port/steering side as desired.
Welcome aboard the completely renewed series of La Mare Houseboats.
With its living area of over 18.5 m2 and compact size of 9 m x 3.60 m, the Apartboat M is the ideal floating vacation home, hotel room or Bed & Breakfast.
Standard Specification Apartboat M - From € 69,900 excl. tax / € 84,500 incl. tax
- Polyethylene floats, unsinkable, Catamaran
- Galvanized steel frame
- Timber frame construction with plastic finishing
- No cold bridge - no condensation
- Water tank 450 Ltr, waste water tank 450 Ltr, including water pump, piping and level gauges
- Combination boiler (A-Label), gas, including (designer) radiators, air conditioning, infrared floor heating or electric heat pump
- Gas tank for 2 gas cylinders
- Outside terrace, covered with Scandinavian wood, incl stainless steel railing
- 5cm foam insulation
- Ceiling of plastic panels with LED-lights
- Plastic floor, design of your choice
- Interior walls covered with fiberglass wallpaper, incl. paintwork
- Bathroom: Shower, sink, mirror, electric toilet, fan
- Kitchen fittings: Standard cabinets, lighting, 2-burner gas stove, sink and refrigerator
- Interior doors with portholes, exterior doors and windows.
- 4 cleats, stainless steel
- Wooden rubbing strip around
- Full warranty inspection after 1 year
- 2 years full warranty.
Can be further equipped with e.g.
- Roof terrace
- Electric or gasoline engines
- Bow thruster
- Air conditioning
- etc. etc. entirely according to your wishes
By default, our boating package is very complete. Not just motoring, but also including solar panels, a battery pack, a hefty inverter, etc. On request we can also offer a simplified version of the sailing package.
The boat price of this Houseboat includes:
- Standard equipment see above
- 1x Yamaha 9.9 hp work motor + 65 Ah starter battery
- 70 Ltr. Fuel tank
- 230V / 2400 Watt inverter + 2 x 205 Ah service batteries
- 4x 310 Watt Solar panels
- Rear view camera
- Stainless steel handrailing on the side
- Navigation lights + Horn
€ 92.340,- Net Excl. - € 111.700,- Incl. 21% VAT
This sailing package can also be simplified to a version without solar panels, batteries, inverter, etc..
La Mare Houseboat as an investment
Your own houseboat that makes money for you in the time that you do not use it? It is possible! We have a number of very interesting berths available for you, spread across the country, from which your houseboat can be rented out. We work together with several, well equipped, top marinas and various rental partners. Carefully calculated, a return of up to 8% is quite feasible.
Feel free to inquire about our Buy & Rent (stationary) or Buy & Rent (sailing) opportunities.
And the best part of an investment like this? If you do get tired of the place, we can easily move her to one of the other locations!
De La Mare Guarantee
In five years' time, De La Mare Houseboats has grown from a small boat yard into the largest houseboat builder in Europe. We now deliver two houseboats every week, which means a production of over 100 houseboats per year. With over 230 delivered houseboats we have 230x building experience and 230x user experience, something that has translated into a highly developed and reliable product. Nevertheless, we do not sit still, we follow all developments and we continue to optimize our houseboats. On top of this, you will of course get 24 months warranty on the boat and a full warranty inspection after 1 year of use.
Apartboat M - 9 x 3.60 m - living area 18.5 m2
Apartboat L - 11.00 x 4.20 m. - Living area 26,5 m2
Apartboat L Long - 12,00 x 4,20m. - Living area 32,5 m2
Aparboat XL - 12 x 5 m. - living area 34,5 m2
Apartboat XXL - 15 x 5 m. - living area 49 m2
A berth for a La Mare Houseboat is available at IJsseldelta Marina Hattem. www.ijsseldeltamarina.nl
Various La Mare models can be viewed at IJsseldelta Marina by appointment without any obligation.
- Layout and spaces inside: Living room with kitchenette, bedroom with double bed, spacious full bathroom.
- Headroom: 220 cm
- Cabins: 1
Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
1 bedroom with space for a 2 person bed, in the salon space for a 2 person sofa bed.
- Curtains: Optional
Water tank & material: 450 litre Plastic
Tank incorporated in float
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 450 Litre Plastic
Tank incorporated in float
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Via CV or electric (floor) heating
- Number of showers: 1
Toilets: 1 Electric
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s)
gas or electric
- Fridge & power source: 90 Litre Electric
Freezer: 4 Litre
Freezer compartment in fridge
Heating: Central heating
Gas central heating or electric (floor) heating
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
Other/heavier engine options available.
- Power: 9.9 hp
- Fuel: Gasoline
Fuel tanks: 1
Tank incorporated in float
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 70 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Fuel tank gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric
The standard package includes 2x 205Ah service batteries. Optionally expandable
The standard package includes a 2400 watt combination charger/inverter.
The standard package includes a combi charger / inverter of 2400 Watts. Heavier inverter optional
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
The boating package comes standard with 4x 310W solar panels.
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
Anchors & material: 1 x
The sailing package includes a Danforth jib anchor with anchor line
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Anchor windlass: Optional
- Sea rails: STAINLESS STEEL
- Swimming ladder:
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: