John Deere 4045SFM85 M4 275hp (205kW) @ 2600rpm. The Korvet18LowRider is based on the Korvet18LR but has a lowered profile to enable a maximum height of only 350cm.
Basic data of the Deep Water Yachts Korvet18LowRider
- Seller:Deep Water Yachts
- Brand:Deep Water Yachts
- Motorization:John Deere 4045SFM85 M4 275hp (205kW) @ 2600rpm
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Experience: (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing
- Length:61.02 feet
- Width:16.40 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:560 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Berths:6fixed, 2 additional
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Peter J. Bost
The Korvet18LowRider embodies all the qualities one expects of a CE-A category ocean going vessel. Her fast-displacement hull cruises at 10 knots while her top speed exceeds 18 knots. With a folding mast and limited air draught of 350cm above the waterline, most canals and rivers anywhere on the globe are accessible as she will comfortably travel between continents. The interior of the Low Rider takes into account the ergonomics required for spending long periods at sea in absolute comfort. No compromise is made to ensure that safety is always at the forefront. With redundancy in systems and use of the best materials and equipment, the LowRider is the ideal cruising platform from the equator to the poles.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Willem Nieland
- Shipyard: Deep Water Yachts
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 28,000 kg
- CE max engine: 700 hp
- Passenger capacity: 12
Hull shape: Roundbilge
Round bilge hull with a single chine at the waterline.
Deck construction: Aluminium
The Aluminium hull and construction need no paint system. The Aluminium forms a protective layer of oxide. Of course a paint system can be applied upon request.
- Windows: All double glass windows have a cold bridge to avoid heat loss and prevent condensation.
- Vertical clearance: 5.6 m
- Minimum height: 350 cm
- Draught: 130 cm
- Maximum draught: 130 cm
- Waterline length: 1,860 cm
Displacement: 23,000 kg
With empty fuel and water tanks.
- Ballast: Korvets are designed to sit perfectly on their waterline and need no ballast
Steering system: Wheel
Both joystick and steering wheel provide redundancy.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Double
- Stabilizer: MagnusMaster
Form Follows Function | when seakeeping ability, strength and performance come together, the result is a passage maker of timeless design that
is the ultimate platform for engaging any ocean, sea or inland waterway.
Our Aluminum fast-displacement hulls enable cruising and top speeds well over those of traditional motor yachts. Almost indestructible and low on
maintenance, a Korvet will provide boating pleasure for generations.
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 3
- Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 2
Type interior: Modern, wood look
Selected oiled teak with Aluminium style elements. Of course the interior can be customized to reflect the personal wishes of the owner.
- Water tank & material: 1.450 litre Aluminium
- Water tank gauge:
- Water maker: A water maker is an option.
- Waste water tank: 460 Litre Aluminium
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
- Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 2 Electric
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Induction
- Fridge & power source: 200 Litre Electric
- Freezer: 250 Litre
Heating: Central heating
PostMarine heating and hot water
Air conditioning: Dometic
Air conditioning is an option
Number of identical engines: 2
John Deere 4045SFM85 M4 275hp (205kW) @ 2600rpm
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: John Deere
- Model: John Deere 4045SFM85 M4
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 2x 275 hp
275hp (205kW) @ 2600rpm
- Fuel: Diesel
Fuel consumption: 24 litre/hour
@1600 rpm and 10.5kts
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 5,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Aluminium
- Max speed: 20 knots
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Bow thruster: Hydraulic
- Stern thruster: Hydraulic
The Korvet14CLR is standard well equipped. Of course we can customize the technical specifications and interior to match your needs in your
local cruising area.
Navigation and electronics
A Simrad navigational system with autopilot and double 16" screens is the standard layout. Alternative systems can be provided.
- Anchors & material: 1 x Plow anchor
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric