2x VolvoPenta D4-230 kW169 (HP230)@3400rpm. Ocean going Aluminum motor yacht
Basic data of the Deep Water Yachts Korvet14CLR
- Seller:Deep Water Yachts
- Brand:Deep Water Yachts
- Motorization:2x VolvoPenta D4-230 kW169 (HP230)@3400rpm
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:47.57 feet
- Width:14.11 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:460 cm
- Headroom inside:205 cm
- Price:£ 724.671 VAT Not paid (€ 798.500 VAT Not paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Peter J. Bost
Built for strength, performance and range, the Korvet14CLR is designed for safe and comfortable offshore cruising year round. Built in aluminum under CE-A category this Dutch design yacht has all the qualities of a small exploration vessel. Her innovative hull design allows for higher cruising speeds than traditional displacement yachts are capable of. The untreated aluminum hull - on the superstructure covered with wrap film - makes for a maintenance friendly yacht. Ideal for Northern European coastal and offshore waters, in every climate and all seasons.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Willem Nieland Design
- Shipyard: Deep Water Yachts
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 19,500 kg
- CE max engine: 230 hp
- Passenger capacity: 8
Hull shape: Roundbilge
Round bilge hull with a single chine at the waterline.
Deck construction: Aluminium
The Aluminium hull and construction need no paint system. The Aluminium forms a protective layer of oxide. Of course a paint system can be applied upon request.
- Superstructure: The Aluminium superstructure is covered with a 3M film system. Alternatively a paint system from be applied on the superstructure.
- Windows: All double glass windows have a cold bridge to avoid heat loss and prevent condensation.
- Open cockpit:
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 4.6 m
- Minimum height: 340 cm
- Draught: 125 cm
- Maximum draught: 125 cm
- Waterline length: 1 cm
Displacement: 16,500 kg
With empty fuel and water tanks.
- Ballast: Korvets are designed to sit perfectly on their waterline and need to ballast.
Steering system: Wheel
Both joystick and steering wheel provide redundancy.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Double
- Trimflaps: Stabilisers and trimflaps are an option. Several systems can be applied.
Form Follows Function | when seakeeping ability, strength and performance come together, the result is a passage maker of timeless design that is the ultimate platform for engaging any ocean, sea or inland waterway.
Our Aluminum fast-displacement hulls enable cruising and top speeds well over those of traditional motor yachts. Almost indestructible and low on maintenance, a Korvet will provide boating pleasure for generations.
- Headroom: 205 cm
Berths: fixed: 4
Four full size berths in two cabins.
Type interior: Modern, wood look
Selected oiled teak with Aluminium style elements. Of course the interior can be customized to reflect the personal wishes of the owner.
- Water tank & material: 1.250 litre Aluminium
- Water tank gauge:
A water maker is an option.
- Waste water tank: 400 Litre Aluminium
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: PostMarine heating and hot water
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
- Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 2 Electric
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Induction
- Fridge & power source: 120 Litre Electric
Heating: Central heating
PostMarine heating and hot water
- Air conditioning: Air conditioning is an option
The Korvet14CLR is standard well equipped. Of course we can customize the technical specifications and interior to match your needs in your local cruising area.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: VolvoPenta
- Model: D4-230
- Power: 2x 230 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,600 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Aluminium
- Max speed: 20 knots
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
Bow thruster: Electric
Hydraulic or proportional is an option
Stern thruster: Electric
Hydraulic or proportional is an option
Navigation and electronics
A Simrad navigational system with autopilot and double 16" screens is the standard layout. Alternative systems can be provided.
- Anchors & material: 1 x Rocna Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Maxwell with remore control