11 to 41 hp. The robust impeller stem does not give tubular water a chance while the round stern provides good carrying capacity.
Basic data of the Damarin 640 MPV
- Seller:Damarin Dutch Built Boats
- Model:640 MPV
- Motorization:11 to 41 hp
- Length:21 feet
- Width:7.87 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:110 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 33.351 VAT Unknown (€ 37.500 VAT Unknown) (starting price)
Traditional fishing vessels that were used for Norwegian coastal fishing have served as a model for the design of the Damarin 640 MPV. This addition stands for Multi Purpose Vessel.
The robust impeller stem does not give tubular water a chance while the round stern provides good carrying capacity. This sloop has an overseam appearance and the underwater hull guarantees comfortable sailing on rough water.
The patented rudder system ensures that this sloop is excellent manoeuvring and also steady on any course, direction and situation. By default, this sloop is generously equipped with teak. Such as; luxury gunwale rim with inlaid aft deck, step steps, engine box lid and front floor.
The distinctive interior makes the Damarin 640 MPV a special boat. The rear cockpit is placed high for optimal floor surface and good visibility. The front fairing has been lowered for a spacious seating height under the convertible top.
An advance is missing in the interior so it is open under the foredeck. This creates a spacious 2-person berth of no less than 2.30 meters long. At the back of the cockpit two extra sleeping places can be created.
Longer stays on board are no problem for the Damarin 640 MPV. There is an enormous amount of storage space on board. A 40 litre refrigerator is fitted as standard. A toilet, cooker and sink can easily be added to increase comfort.
The price is the standard price. There are also options available.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Damarin
- CE-category: C
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
Polyester foredeck with wide gangways and non-slip profile, with teak aft deck.
Vertical clearance: 1.1 m
- Draught: 60 cm
- Maximum draught: 60 cm
- Displacement: 1200
Steering system: Wheel
Hydraulic steering, polyester steering console, teak steering wheel and stainless steel spokes
- Rudder: Hanging wood/ epoxy rudder with stainless steel fittings
- Comments: Polyester hull, 7 to 12 mm. ISO-NPG, Any desired RAL color possible 2 layers Gelshield epoxy + 2 layers antifouling Waterline breeze intrigued in gelcoat, first layer with vinylester resin Stainless steel bow strip with bow eye Very solid motor foundation, fully foamed with 2-component foam Foldable stainless steel bathing ladder Deck Polyester foredeck with wide gangways and non-slip profile. Cable herring (∅ 75 mm) and ball joint Hull / deck joint glued and screwed. Markilux sprayhood with sloping rear tarpaulin Teak pot lid all around with teak aft deck. 2 stainless steel front, middle and rear bollards Self-draining anchor box with lid 4 foul frogs
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Curtains: Sunbrella seat cushion set
- Comments: Interior executed in cream white Open stowage compartments under foredeck Tub floor with beige non-slip profile 2 Consoles with cupboards and teak doors Front floor lowered with teak decking Engine box with cooker floor Rear seat with 3 storage compartments and 40 litre cool box Teak (2-piece) on engine box lid Coffin hatches with teak boarding boards Teak dashboard Seat with 3 storage spaces, continuously under the foredeck. Sunbrella seat cushion set
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Model: M2.02
- Number of cylinders: 2
Power: 12 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
Bullflex coupling, water-lubricated propeller shaft Ø 25 mm, 3-blade propeller
- Cooling system: Intercooling
- Fuel tanks: 42 litres
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 42 Litre
55 Ah starter battery with main switch
- Control panel: Engine control, switch panel
- Voltage: 12V
- Comments: 12 hp, 2 cylinder Vetus M2.02 diesel, intercooling Polyester steering console, teak steering wheel and stainless steel spokes Double insulated engine box with gas spring Engine control, switch panel Bullflex coupling, water-lubricated propeller shaft Ø 25 mm, 3-blade propeller 42 litre fuel tank with pre-filter and level gauge 55 Ah starter battery with main switch Electric bilge pump Hydraulic steering, hung wood/ epoxy rudder with stainless steel fittings 12 Volt plug
- Anchors & material: 7.5 Kg. Bruce anchor
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: 2 mooring lines, 4 fenders
- Comments: 7.5 Kg. Bruce anchor with line Flag with pole and holder 2 mooring lines, 4 fenders, 10 litres of diesel 1 kg. fire extinguisher 2 years full warranty Ship name and home port CE manual
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: