12 hp, 2 cylinder Vetus M2.02 diesel.. The Damarin 582 is the successor of the 580.
Basic data of the Damarin 582
- Seller:Damarin Dutch Built Boats
- Motorization:12 hp, 2 cylinder Vetus M2.02 diesel.
- Length:19.03 feet
- Width:7.05 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:90 cm
- Beds:8fixed, 13 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 28.904 VAT Unknown (€ 32.500 VAT Unknown) (starting price)
The original is 150 years old and was used in English whaling. The Damarin 582 has maintained the same seamed appearance above the waterline. However, the underwater hull is modern and redesigned according to the latest insights.
Perfect sailing characteristics are the result of this hull shape which also ensures good stability. Sailing forwards is as easy as going backwards and he is very steady. The Damarin 582 is double-walled, foamed and unsinkable.
The open foredeck creates a lot of space in the interior and creates a sleeping area of 2 meters long. There is plenty of storage space on board and the steering position is ergonomically placed for a good seat behind the steering wheel.
A fixed fridge of 35 liters is another peculiarity of this model, it is hidden in one of the consoles. The other side offers the possibility of installing a sink and a cooker.
A 12 hp Vetus diesel provides propulsion. This is a big power for this sloop. For the same price you can also sail electric with a 2.2 KW electric motor. Placing these motors in line creates a hybrid drive which combines the advantages of both motors.
The price is the standard price. There are also options available.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Damarin
- CE-category: D
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
Polyester deck with non-slip profile and gangways
Vertical clearance: 0.9 m
- Draught: 55 cm
- Displacement: 750
Steering system: Wheel
Mechanical steering, polyester steering console, teak steering wheel with stainless steel spokes.
- Position steering system: Inside
Hanging wood/ epoxy rudder with stainless steel fittings
- Comments: Polyester hull, 6 to 10 mm. ISO-NPG, any desired RAL color possible. 2 layers Gelshield epoxy + 2 layers antifouling Waterline breeze intrigued in gelcoat, first layer with vinylester resin stainless steel bow strip with bow eye. Double walled, foamed and unsinkable Foldable stainless steel bathing ladder Polyester deck with non-slip profile and gangways Teak moulding, cable rope ring (∅ 75 mm) and toecap Hull / deck connection screwed, glued and partly bolted Markilux tubular top with sloping backsail Polyester hatch in aft deck, anchor box with cover 2 stainless steel front and rear bollards, 4 fender frogs
- Berths: fixed: 8 Extra: 13
- Curtains: Sunbrella seat cushion set and back cushion for helmsman
- Comments: Interior executed in cream white Lowered boarding with teak boarding boards Cockpit floor with beige anti-slip profile 2 consoles of which 1 with 35 liter cool box Storage space underneath behind seat Teak on engine box lid Storage space under front seats with 3 hatches Teak dashboard Open under foredeck for legroom Sunbrella seat cushion set and back cushion for helmsman
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Model: DM2.02
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power: 12 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
Bullflex coupling, water-lubricated propeller shaft Ø 25 m m, 3-blade propeller
- Cooling system: Intercooling
- Fuel tanks: 30 litres
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 30 Litre
- Measuring instruments: Level gauge
- Fuel tank gauge:
55 Ah starter battery with main switch
- Control panel: Engine control, switch panel
- Voltage: 12V
- Comments: 12 hp, 2 cylinder Vetus M2.02 diesel, intercooling Polyester steering console, teak steering wheel with stainless steel spokes Double insulated engine box with fire hole Engine control, switch panel Bullflex coupling, water-lubricated propeller shaft Ø 25 mm, 3-blade propeller 30 litres fuel tank with pre-filter and level gauge 55 Ah starter battery with main switch Electric bilge pump Mechanical steering, hung wood/ epoxy rudder with stainless steel fittings. 12 Volt plug
- Anchors & material: 3.2 Kg. Umbrella anchor with anchor line
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Fenders, lines: 2 mooring lines, 4 fenders
- Comments: 3.2 Kg. umbrella anchor with anchor line Flag with stick and holder 2 mooring lines, 4 fenders, 10 litres of diesel 1 kg. fire extinguisher 2 years full warranty Ship name and home port CE manual
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: