33 to 148 hp. A cross-over of sloop and cruiser.
Basic data of the Damarin 840 Xtender
- Seller:Damarin Dutch Built Boats
- Model:840 Xtender
- Motorization:33 to 148 hp
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:27.56 feet
- Width:8.86 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:130 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 70.703 VAT Unknown (€ 79.500 VAT Unknown) (starting price)
Together with a marine engineering consultancy, Damarin has developed a modern underwater hull, which has also been used for the 840 cruiser since 2011.
The special screw tunnel ensures perfect flow, little resistance, no vibrations and a very high efficiency. In combination with the sharp V-shape and spray rail, this tender with a 75 hp already sails 16 knots (30km/h). Standard a 33 hp is mounted and the boat is very suitable for Hybrid drive.
It gets its robust appearance from the solid hull with beautiful air ports and a sturdy rubber bumper. A swimming platform made of stainless steel and teak is standard. The stubborn foredeck and steering console finish it off.
A spacious comfortable interior due to the small aft deck and the open space under the foredeck. The (2-seater) steering bench together with the engine box cover can be folded up in its entirety. There is plenty of storage space and the front benches can easily be converted to sleep 2 people.
Headroom under the convertible top is created thanks to the lowered front floor. A fully-fledged wooden kitchen unit with running water, cooker and fridge is standard. In the steering console is a very generous toilet block hidden.
The price is the standard price. There are also options available.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Damarin
- CE-category: C
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
Polyester deck and gangways with non-slip profile and anchor bucket
Vertical clearance: 1.3 m
- Draught: 60 cm
- Displacement: 2200
Steering system: Wheel
Hydraulic steering, steering wheel with stainless steel spokes and stainless steel engine control.
- Rudder: Stainless steel pierced rudder
- Comments: Hull Polyester hull 8 to 15 mm, iso-npg gelcoat, colours of your choice Air inlet and outlet ports Underwater hull 2 layers Gelshield epoxy + 2 layers antifouling Stainless steel bathing platform with teak boards, bathing ladder and step Deck Polyester deck and gangways with non-slip profile and anchor bucket Tube cover with intermediate section and sloping rear tarpaulin Hull / deck joint glued screwed and partly laminated 1 ventilation openings in raised foredeck 80 mm robust rubber bumper with stainless steel corner pieces 2 stainless steel front, middle and rear bollards, 4 folding frogs
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Curtains: Spacious sofas with seat cushions
- Water tank & material: 120 Liter
Waste water tank:
- Cooker & fuel: Origo 2-burner spirit built-in cooker
- Fridge & power source: Waeco built-in fridge 48 lit there
- Comments: Lowered front fairing Teak cockpit floor (Flexiteek and Esthec also possible) Storage shelves behind backrests with wooden finishing frame U-seat in the front with large storage space underneath Wooden cabinet with lockable storage space and shelf Seat and back cushions all around
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Model: M4.15
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 32 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
Bullflex coupling, water-lubricated propeller shaft Ø 30 m, 3-blade propeller
- Cooling system: Intercooling
- Fuel tanks: 200 Liter
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 200 Litre
- Fuel tank gauge:
75 Ah starter battery, 2 x 75 Ah light battery, diode bridge
- Comments: 33 hp, 4 cylinder Vetus M4.15 diesel. Intercooling 2 fuel tanks (up to 200ltr.) with gauges and coarse filter Double insulated engine compartment with air supply and exhaust Electric bilge pump Bullflex coupling, water-lubricated propeller shaft Ø 30 mm, 3-blade propeller Navigation lights 75 Ah starter battery, 2 x 75 Ah light battery, diode bridge steering wheel with stainless steel spokes and stainless steel engine controls Hydraulic steering, pierced stainless steel rudder Carbon look dashboard with loose clocks
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
- Anchors & material: 10 Kg. Bruce anchor with anchor line
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines: 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders
- Comments: Kitchen Wooden kitchen unit (type of your choice) with 3 cupboard doors HPL counter top Origo 2-burner spiritus built-in cooker Stainless steel sink with tap and cold running water and 120 litre drinking water tank Waeco built-in fridge 48 liters Wet cell (in steering console) Electric toilet with 50 ltr. waste water tank with odor filter Entrance door and storage cupboard doors made of wood (optional) Lighting Polyester folding hatch with spring Others 10 Kg. Bruce anchor with anchor line Flag complete with stainless steel pole 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders, fire extinguisher 2 years full warranty
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: