Material GRP - sandwich
Length 30.84 feet
Width 9.7 feet
Yanmar 3YM20 with saildrive. Breehorn 31
Basic data of the Breehorn 31
- Motorization:Yanmar 3YM20 with saildrive
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Motorsailor
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Length:30.84 feet
- Width:9.68 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1300 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 124.064 VAT Paid (€ 139.500 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Lars van den Berg
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Shipyard: Breehorn
Vertical clearance: 13 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 130 cm
- Maximum draught: 180 cm
- Waterline length: 760 cm
Displacement: 4.2 tonnes
Ballast: 1.95 tonnes
- Comments: The entire interior panelling is made of high quality matt lacquered teak. Screws are processed blind as much as possible. Toilet consists of a polyester bowl finished with wood. Handles at the entrance and upstairs kitchen and card table. The wood grain of the cabinet doors runs through as much as possible. Doors equipped with hinges, outriggers and fingernappers. Waterline length: 7.60 m Kiel: cast iron on which an epoxy paint system has been applied. The keel is fastened with stainless steel bolts. Rudder: the polyester rudder blade is laminated around the aluminium rudder stock with three pairs of welded springs and filled with foam. The rudder stock is supported in two places with self-adjusting plastic needle roller bearings. The rudder is equipped with a teak tiller with stainless steel fittings. Living: The living room is equipped with longitudinal benches on both sides. The two benches are 2 meters long and 60 cm wide. The table can be folded down on two sides. Rear cabin: The bed is 2.00 metres long by 1.45 metres wide at the head end. Underneath: Double bed with a length of 2.05 meters and a width of 1.55 meters at the headboard. Cushions: High quality custom made cushions by ship. Upholstery of your choice. Lighting: Interior lighting, consisting of ceiling lamps with switches and wall lamps with switches. At the card table a card reading light. Galley: Galley in teak, with stainless steel sink, three burner semi-cardic stove with oven and pan clamps, plenty of cupboard space and cool box with lid in the formica countertop. Outside: Heavy rubber wells with line, flagpole with flag and holder on fence chair.
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Water tank & material: 150 litres
Toilet with hand pump. Skin penetrations with ball valves.
Yanmar 3YM20 with saildrive
- Model: 3YM20 met saildrive
Power: 21 hp
15 kW / 21 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel tanks: 60 litres Diesel tank
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 60 Litre
Starter battery: 80 Ah. Service battery: 100 Ah.
Charged via a distribution relay, main switch panel is equipped with automatic fuses.
- Comments: Engine: Three cylinder Yanmar 3YM20 diesel with intercooling, 15 kW/21 hp. SD20 saildrive with two blade propeller. 80 A alternator. Engine panel with tachometer and acoustic alarm for oil pressure and water temperature. Engine controls to starboard in the cockpit. Cooling water filter. 60 litre diesel tank with extra fuel filter/water separator and tank gauge. Drinking water: 150 litres of water divided over two tanks. Pressure system with pump. Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas bun in the port side cockpit bench, equipped with ventilation, a 3 liter gas bottle with safety pressure valve. Copper pipe to stove. Flexible pipes in stainless steel with a very long service life. In the galley a half cardan, 2 burner gas stove with oven is installed.
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
- Comments: Car radio with speakers.
Rig and sails
- Number of masts: 1
- Main sail: 21.1 m2. Mainsail trap: 10 mm polyester with braided sheath and harp closure
- Genoa: 31.7 m2. Genoa: 10 mm polyester with braided mantle
- Winches: Standard winches are Andersen.
- Comments: P-size: 10.48 m J gauge: 4.12 m I-size: 12.00 m E-measurement: 3.50 m Standing rigging: Top mitt, main mitt, forestay and sternstay - 7 mm stainless steel 1x19 thread Babystay, continuous intermedium, cutterstay - 6 mm stainless steel 1x19 thread All stays are equipped with bronze/stainless steel tensioners. All terminals have been rolled. Wall wells are connected to laminated stringers below decks. Walking rigging: Holder: 8 mm polyester with braided jacket and snap closure. Faucet line: 8 mm polyester with braided jacket. 3 lubrication bars: 10 mm polyester with braided sheath. Underlay puller: 10 mm polyester with braided sheath. Down holder: talie with 10 mm line, deceleration 1:4. Genoa shots: 12 mm on nua rail with nua carriage. Large bulkhead: 12 mm deceleration 1:6 on overflow carriage adjustable with line. Flag lines: Two flag lines on lower halls. Sailing: Mainsail: 21.1 m2 - 7.4 oz polypreg, crosscut, three reefs. With hood. Genoa 2: 31,7 m2 - 7,4 oz polypreg, crosscut Hood: Colour of your choice
- Anchors & material: 10 kg Bruce anchor with 10 m chain of 8 mm and 20 m anchor line.
- Sea rails: Stainless steel pulpit with navigation lights. Fence chair, two-part, with fence light
- Swimming ladder: Swim ladder on the mirror.
- Teak deck:
- Comments: Shutters and windows: Underneath: One hatch of 60x60 cm Living: One hatch of 60x60 cm and 4 fixed windows under construction. Cage: One opening porthole. Entrance: Plexiglas sliding hatch and two-piece bulkhead. All shutters with smoked glass. Coffins: There is one coffin in the cockpit. In the port side of the cockpit there is a gas bun. Anchor box in foredeck, with drainage. Winches: Genuine lap - 2 Andersen 28 ST - Selftailing - 2 Andersen 18 ST - Selftailing, two speeds Lubricating bars and undertractor - 1 Andersen 12 ST - Selftailing One 8" winch handle One 10" winch handle 8 scepters 61 cm high with a diameter of 25 mm, fitted with two stainless steel railing wires, 4 mm thick. Fittings: 6 stainless steel frogs, stainless steel bow fittings.
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Comments: Two 2 kg fire extinguishers. Handle pump to operate in the cockpit with suction basket in the bilge. Mooring: 4 mooring lines and 4 fenders.