1 Vetus 3 cylinder marine diesel 27 hp. Price includes VETUS MITSUBISHI 3-cylinder marine diesel engine, type M3.28. Mentioned price is still incl. 19% VAT.
Basic data of the Bellus 750 Officiersbarkas
- Seller:Jachtwerf Daniël
- Model:750 Officiersbarkas
- Motorization:1 Vetus 3 cylinder marine diesel 27 hp
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:24.61 feet
- Width:8.86 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:128 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 39.576 VAT Paid (€ 44.500 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Frits
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Pieter Beeldsnijder
- Shipyard: Bellus Boats
- Vertical clearance: 1.28 m
- Draught: 70 cm
- Maximum draught: 70 cm
- Waterline length: 670 cm
- Displacement: 2 tonnes
The Bellus 580: on the market since 1984, but continuously modernized. A perfect transverse stability, excellent comfort and Remarkable sailing characteristics are the characteristics of the Bellus 580. sloop is built entirely of polyester in a double-shell version and is completely seaworthy. Suitable for rough water so, making the 580 especially in quiet canals and inland waterways an extremely comfortable one,Other colours on request.
\"Seamless\" round-tension model with box keel, made of glass fibre-reinforced polyester.
Colour choice hull: off-white, red (RAL 3005), green (RAL 6009), yellow (RAL 1003), dark blue (RAL 5013), navy blue (RAL 5004).
Colour deck/inner shell: off-white.
Other colours on request.
Anti-slip profile, integrated in the decks and cockpit floor.
Polyester engine base, laminated in the hull.
Polyester engine cabinet annex steering position, soundproofed and hinged for easy access to the engine.
Polyster bench in the stern, with storage space underneath, integrated in the inner shell.
U-shaped polyester bench in the bow, with storage space underneath, integrated in the inner shell.
Polyester bench transverse to the steering position, integrated in the inner shell.
All polyester parts visible on the inside are finished with polyester-based topcoat.
The boat is self-draining.
Round the entire boat rope rope-ring of braided polypropylene, Ø65mm., with stainless steel bug tensioner.
Anti-fouling paint system on the underwater hull, with waterline connecting, in contrasting color.
- Berths: fixed: 0
A lot of extras possible!
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Model: 3 cylinder scheepsdiesel
- Power: 26 hp
- VETUS MITSUBISHI 3-cylinder marine diesel engine, type M3.28, with indirect cooling system, 20 kW (28 HP) at 3.600 rpm, complete with:
reverse clutch, reduction 2:1
- VETUS flexible engine mounts,
- VETUS mechanical remote control (top mounting), with pull/pressure cables for reversing clutch and fuel pump,
- VETUS engine panel,
maintenance free VETUS marine battery, 12V - 55 Ah in polypropylene battery box, for starting the engine,
main switch in the electrical starting circuit of the engine,
- VETUS water separator / coarse filter, type WS 180,
- VETUS fuel fine filter on the engine,
- VETUS outboard cooling water filter,
- VETUS exhaust system with cooling water injection.
Top speed of the boat equipped with this engine: ± 17 km/hour, depending on load, total weight, etc..
Spropeller shaft guide:
- VETUS flexible coupling, type \"Uniflex\",
- VETUS stainless steel (Remanit) propeller shaft, Ø 25mm, with bronze tube and water-lubricated shaft bearings (environmentally friendly!),
Spropeller shaft anode made of zinc,
- Three-bladed bronze marine propeller, adapted to boat and engine power.
- VETUS hydraulic steering system,
Stainless steel rudder, stainless steel rudder stock, bronze henegat shaft and aluminium rudder arm,
- VETUS stainless steel steering wheel, type KS 45, Ø 45 cm., with polyurethane coating of the hoop,
Needle tiller and short circuit valve for the hydraulic system.
VETUS fuel tank with pendulum bulkhead made of polyethylene, 90 l. capacity, complete with all pipes and connections.
Two stainless steel bollards on the foredeck,
Two stainless steel bollards on the aft deck,
Deck cap for filling fuel,
12 Volt electric bilge pump in the keel near the engine room, with automatic float switch,
Second bilge pump, manual operation.
Delivery according to CE directives and now including rear railing and folding stainless steel bathing ladder
Additional hand pump
Engine room insulation material 40 mm. thick and 200° C temperature
ABC fire extinguisher
Cabinet with fuel valve